RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
28 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's not 'messy and rushed 'she has a chronic pain disorder :sick:

Which still makes it messy and rushed. Just because she has a condition doesn’t mean she can' t be criticized. Gaga can still dance pretty well, the only thing I don't likenis that sometimes she does these weird, robot like moves between choreos where she looks cringey, or is a bit uncomfortable to watch. She's got the moves, she just lacks precision and sharpness. 

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I didn't know Gaga was a dancer, I thought she sang or whatever 

Isnt she a beauty influencer or something

xoxo Craig
Just now, RenegAde said:

Isnt she a beauty influencer or something

Stefani MUA now, the other bitches could neva

End Racism Now

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Which still makes it messy and rushed. Just because she has a condition doesn’t mean she can' t be criticized. Gaga can still dance pretty well, the only thing I don't likenis that sometimes she does these weird, robot like moves between choreos where she looks cringey, or is a bit uncomfortable to watch. She's got the moves, she just lacks precision and sharpness. 

Exactly ,

I'd say if we are referring to eras as whole, it would be both the Fame era and The Fame Monster era. 

BTW has awesome choreo (and so does ARTPOP) but BTW declined due to her health towards the end, and AP was restricted quite a bit due to her hip. 

Anyone that wants to remember some bomb ass choreo she had can look right at the Lovegame video. 

She snapped all ten of her fingers in that video. 

Born This Way era is the correct answer. All the singles had heavy choreography including:

- ScheiĂźe

- Heavy Metal Lover

- Hair

- Bad Kids

- Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

Archived