💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry walks into beef with BTS stans

LateToCult

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

I honeslty can't wait for Behind The Scenes, to become irrelevant, their fans are the toilet of stan twitter.

Glad I muted anything related tho them :reductive:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
22 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

The Fact that this has a rection and it's just me trying to hide GGDs bug that double-posts sometimes, is sending me.

periodt

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Clarence

kpop stans are so UGH. they get mad at everything. if you  even say something like "im not a fan of the color of Jimin's hair" ur getting a blankety blank isover hashtag on you.

Economy
11 hours ago, Zander said:

This goes for most fan bases but I notice kpop fans in particular sure do love to overreact and get passive aggressive over absolutely anything. 
There are more things to get mad over than Katy making a mediocre joke. 

First Billie's "yikes" now this

Ppl have nothing better to do with their lives so to pass the time they find mole hills to turn into mountains :neyde:

Queen Gloria

And proving their age by getting offended by it, lol

Dominic
20 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

And proving their age by getting offended by it, lol

:golfclap:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

edengowon

I'm a BTS stan, and *gasp* I'm not a toxic horrific fan who attacks other artists. Surprised?

Maybe you need to stop using this to attack all K-Pop fans (some of who have nothing at all to do with BTS) and the ARMYs who aren't toxic assholes and just call out the negative ones? They're a small but loud part of the fanbase and trust me, we can't stand them either. There's no need to use this to say "this is why I can't stand BTS" or "the fanbase is a cesspit" because honestly, look a little further and you'll find the nice, caring fans who actually admire BTS for their talent. If we were just looking at the loudest, most obvious fans then I'm sure Little Monsters wouldn't look much different to ARMYs, the BTS fanbase is just so much bigger it feels worse. This has nothing to do with BTS, just a small group of fans at one event who decided to be really immature.

And yeah, there's a lot of BTS fans who aren't 9, in fact  I'd say a majority of their fanbase is 15+ (just like most fandoms these days). Don't take everything at face value and make huge assumptions about a fanbase or artist just because of a few fans. 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Jose P

I - 

I know most stans are annoying but BTS stans take the cake. And I KNOW not everyone is like that, but the fanbase in itself is extremely toxic and overwhelming and those are just facts, even worse than the Beyhive, or LMs or Madonsters. 
It was an innocent joke, get over it. Isn’t it true that most BTS fans are kids? Yes, it was a generalization but it was an innocent one.

#LeaveKatyAlone

LateToCult
11 hours ago, Jed said:

Literally no one cares about any of this minuscule **** besides the OP and whoever else is riding the hate wave of the day. Just read some news y’all use your brains for better stuff than this pop music and pop culture can be awesome but this isn’t really worth your life. 

Oh god, here we go. You’re in a forum created to follow a pop star so hop off that little high horse of yours because you’re really not better than anyone else here. If you want a more serious conversation then don’t visit any of the threads marked as “celebrity.” Go to the politics section or something.

I feel like i’m a billion years old when I see those kind of things. Every one of them needs to live their adult life and take a chill pill. Kim people are dying.gif

4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Oh god, here we go. You’re in a forum created to follow a pop star so hop off that little high horse of yours because you’re really not better than anyone else here. If you want a more serious conversation then don’t visit any of the threads marked as “celebrity.” Go to the politics section or something.

I clicked thinking it was an actually reason and this is what I found.. I literally said pop culture and pop music isn’t below me but this particular bit is really insignificant. 

2 hours ago, ilocorB said:

I feel like i’m a billion years old when I see those kind of things. Every one of them needs to live their adult life and take a chill pill. Kim people are dying.gif

Boom. There is is. Go be an adult you being so defensive about a comment that didn’t even quote you tells me you probably need some other hobby’s anyway. 

Archived