💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Aura inspired by this old Gaga forum from 2009?

Chromichiga

Featured Posts

Chromichiga

Ok so I was doing some lurking off the forum from Gagadaily 10/5 years ago. I came across the old message boards forum or whatever via link, and I browsed the topics and saw “Person behind the Persona” . This stood out cause in 2009,  the person was asking basically who is Gaga behind the veil, which correlated to her 2012 “My veil is protection for the gorgeousness of my face” lyric and the  “person behind the persona” = girl behind the aura. Aura was only written 3 years after this message board too. Who knows. Late night illusions.

ps i don’t know how to link this  but if y’all wanna see the forum go to the “Gagadaily 10/5 years ago” forum and hit the link that someone put in the comments to the Gaga Boards page. Browse the titles and click the Person behind the Persona.

http://gagaverse.com/ggd/GGDArchive/Gaga Thoughts/002624_4p_The_person_behind_the_persona/page1.html

Chromichiga
2 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

You guys are hysterical

I’m literally just bored and can’t fall asleep 😂 

that forum feels like i'm going back in time while visiting a museum artifact

also, so cute how back then there was so little to know about gaga and she was still perceived as a mysterious alien. crazy how fans from 2009 can hardly picture her doing every day human activities, meanwhile in the present day we have like a million photos of her getting starbucks or leaving a grocery store in flip flops.

angels forever, forever angels

Gaga gave up on this forum by the time it was written..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Chromichiga
1 minute ago, River said:

Gaga gave up on this forum by the time it was written..

Yeah idk. Lmao I’m just theorizing for fun🤷🏻‍♂️

2020Covid19IsOurs

2009 was the peak reductive era for gAgA so maybe. :ohno::reductive::bon:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

ChicaSkas

I know that guy —- he was a compelling user and I begged him to come back to GGD because he was also a remixer and he created two volumes of Lady Gaga Prosody remixes. It’s Craig axxie aka @Craiggers I think 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

FfFfFfFF

Out of thousand of users I assume the site  had, it's only natural that some chose usernames that to us sound like future songs. Nothing more than a coincidence. :poot:

Archived