💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selling some Gaga stuff

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

Hello. I’m trying to clean out my room and get rid of a lot of my things. They are just sitting here and I’d like them to have a good home. Here’s a list:

BTW USB

TFM USB

TF USB 10th anniversary

TFM classic album edition 

(2) TFM digipaks

TFM japan edition (w/ DVD)

Bad Romance single 

Just Dance single (UK edition)

TF (slide pak edition)

TF (Ukraine edition)

TF (UK super jewel case)

TF (India edition) 

TF (some random country edition)

Telephone single (France card sleeve)

The Remix (slide pak)

Hitmixes (digipak) 

Edge of glory single

Judas promo single 

Judas single

DJ vice megamix

Poker face remixes, Bad romance remixes, Alejandro remixes, Telephone remixes, Judas remixes, Just Dance remixes

Christmas tree promo single 

Cherry tree sessions

BTW the collection

Anything goes promo single

It don’t mean a thing promo single

CTC SHM edition

Applause (UK cardsleeve)

Applause (India cardsleeve)

7” vinyl: MTN, Alejandro, Telephone, Poker face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Lovegame

Are you also selling any certain videos from Portland as well?

itsmebuddy

Where are you selling them? Because if u put The Fame (Indian Edition) on eBay I’ll buy it. And the some random country edition, just depends on what it is.

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

SPARTACUS

So... you're no longer a Gaga stan then?  Cuz no Gaga stan would get rid of those... no tea no shade. :oprah:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Am I A Girl
7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

So... you're no longer a Gaga stan then?  Cuz no Gaga stan would get rid of those... :oprah:

I’m a stan. I just don’t use CDs as much. I kept the ones I really like. I’m always streaming and using my LP album vinyls

Am I A Girl
10 minutes ago, gagapoppy said:

Where are you selling them? Because if u put The Fame (Indian Edition) on eBay I’ll buy it. And the some random country edition, just depends on what it is.

I’m open to offers! Thought I’d post here first! 

SPARTACUS
2 minutes ago, Am I A Girl said:

I’m a stan. I just don’t use CDs as much. I kept the ones I really like. I’m always streaming and using my LP album vinyls

I felt the same way about my CDs, marvel trading cards and posters.  I was like "Omg I'm too old to be keeping this stuff" and got rid of everything. Biggest mistake ever. lol  As you get older, those things become more and more sentimental.  Last year I spent hundreds of dollars buying back those same trading cards, CDs and posters I got rid of. :laughga:

Of course it's up to you, but really give it some thought.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Am I A Girl
Just now, Spartacus said:

I felt the same way about my CDs, marvel trading cards and posters.  I was like "Omg I'm too old to be keeping this stuff" and got rid of everything. Biggest mistake ever. lol  As you get older, those things become more and more sentimental.  Last year I spent hundreds of dollars buying back those same trading cards, CDs and posters I got rid of. :laughga:

Of course it's up to you, but really give it some thought.

They have been just sitting in my closet. Sure I love them so much and collecting. But i have so much things it stresses me 

SPARTACUS
1 minute ago, Am I A Girl said:

They have been just sitting in my closet. Sure I love them so much and collecting. But i have so much things it stresses me 

Understood.  Ya having too much stuff around stresses me too. :yay:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

ChicaSkas

Would you consider donating any one of these to our GGD christmas Advent? of course  i will cover any shipping cost of the item you choose. Can also shoot you a little $ towards it 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Am I A Girl
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Would you consider donating any one of these to our GGD christmas Advent? of course  i will cover any shipping cost of the item you choose. Can also shoot you a little $ towards it 

Sure!!

ChicaSkas
Just now, Am I A Girl said:

Sure!!

okay, please email me at the24daysofchristmas at yahoo dot com

(that is sounded out because of GGDs at censor)

I really appreciate it. I can give your donation away as a grand prize gift to one lucky GGder for our advent, and you know you made someone super happy for Christmas! 

Im mainly a poster collector myself but im in awe of your collection, friend  <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived