Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Marvel Studios' Black Widow - Official Teaser Trailer

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, River said:

ok they'll bring her back to life somehow, boomkack me.

Isn’t Florence Pugh going to be the new Black Widow though?

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Spock said:

Isn’t Florence Pugh going to be the new Black Widow though?

Was it announced? :udidnt:

I think they will bring her back somehow, something has been left unfinished.

It makes no sense to give her a movie about the past and then just to leave it for good..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Highly doubt they'll bring her back. This is basically a send off to the character, and will undoubtedly have larger impact on the MCU going forward. 

I'm excited. Love ScarJo so much!

Very excited for this!

It's been years, and this easily could have happened post-TWS or post-CW. Better late than never, I guess? I feel like it's always odd to execute a film where a character is already dead.

That said, I think this could work out really well. I'm glad they didn't do a blatant origin film (AOU really failed in that aspect, anyway, even if it was just a few scenes), even if the exposition of Natasha's complicated past and intense connection to her new found family was much needed.

It'll give her sacrifice in Endgame much more weight than it has already- although, I still wish this movie came out prior to Endgame.

Still very, very excited. Great cast, and it looks like the crew is pretty great, too. Nat's character development since TWS has been so interesting, so I'm glad we finally get to focus on her.

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Doot said:

Highly doubt they'll bring her back. This is basically a send off to the character, and will undoubtedly have larger impact on the MCU going forward. 

I'm excited. Love ScarJo so much!

I've heard (need to re-find the sources) that she wants to continue her involvement in the MCU. Although, that could easily mean more production/directorial work, as she's been kind of shifting towards that, I think?

I'd love to have her continue being Nat, if only because we only got so much of her and her development. That said, it's been a decade, like, I get it.

3 points in and ready for more

JusKeepBreathin

Definitely not missing this because it's Marvel and Black Widow, but this trailer was as boring as Lady Gaga new make up pallette. :trollga: 

there i said it canadian GIF by CBC

I'm guessing this will introduce some new characters for the MCU to use in the future. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ANTI WP
37 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Definitely not missing this because it's Marvel and Black Widow, but this trailer was as boring as Lady Gaga new make up pallette. :trollga: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCcluU3OB-OsM3_QBhpbn

Seek life 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, ANTI WP said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCcluU3OB-OsM3_QBhpbn

Seek life 

Thanks babe. I don't eat meat. Cute outfit tho. Blue is your color. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived