Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
question

Ariana Grande SWT Experience

Featured Posts

AlexTheMonster

Has anyone on here been to the Sweetener World Tour? I'm going tomorrow, just wondering how everything works at her concerts and did she slay those vocals?:enigma:

I'm dreaming of an LG6 Christmas

xoxo Craig

I watched some videos... her vocals sounded amazing! I love the tour version of Breathin'... but at the same time, it sounded like they were using live autotune or pitch correction  :selena:

HausOfHarlow
3 hours ago, AlexTheMonster said:

Has anyone on here been to the Sweetener World Tour? I'm going tomorrow, just wondering how everything works at her concerts and did she slay those vocals?:enigma:

omg.... Columbia SC??? Who knew South Carolina has another GGD member. I'll be driving up from Charleston. 

• YAAAS 1

The Shallow

It's fun! Obviously nothing groundbreaking (the last two concerts I had been to were the Joanne World Tour and Reputation Stadium Tour, so I had been a bit spoiled) but Ariana knows her strengths and utilizes them well. She didn't really interact with the audience much, if you're into that, but the vocals were incredible. If you love her music then it'll definitely be a great experience:party:

• Thanks 1

AlexTheMonster
9 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

omg.... Columbia SC??? Who knew South Carolina has another GGD member. I'll be driving up from Charleston. 

There’s a few more of us on here too💅🏻😂 I’m going to the university here so I’m conveniently located right by the concert haha. It’s awesome that your coming, I’m sure we’ll all have a good time 😎

I'm dreaming of an LG6 Christmas