this film

dad35b77beae100875aa7e9f3c10fad0.jpg

and a televised commercial for whiskey.

do you mean ally or lady gaga or stefani germanotta

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Sechito said:

do you mean ally or lady gaga or stefani germanotta

All of the above in any combination 

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

An Update for all of you on the Advent Calendar:

Over the past 3 days you users out there have sent some epic suggestions and material to me to submit.

Thank you to all of you for being so patient with me -- I know this is the latest the calendar has run in a while, because of too much going on in my real life (12 hour days, no sleep, caring for a parent, bad work life balance) and I really really really owe all of you a giant Apology/ThanksForWaitingForMe hug here.

This Christmas is shaping up to be a really nice one for us Gaga fans. Truly. We are having some last minute logistics being run to make something special swing through, and some ghosts in some machines have been extremely helpful in finding old dead stuff that should live again.

Please bear with me -- sorry its running late. Think of having abstained from the calendar for a week only to turn around and glut on several days of advent chocolate all in one :D 

See you soon

-- Chica

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Enzo
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

An Update for all of you on the Advent Calendar:

Over the past 3 days you users out there have sent some epic suggestions and material to me to submit.

Thank you to all of you for being so patient with me -- I know this is the latest the calendar has run in a while, because of too much going on in my real life (12 hour days, no sleep, caring for a parent, bad work life balance) and I really really really owe all of you a giant Apology/ThanksForWaitingForMe hug here.

This Christmas is shaping up to be a really nice one for us Gaga fans. Truly. We are having some last minute logistics being run to make something special swing through, and some ghosts in some machines have been extremely helpful in finding old dead stuff that should live again.

Please bear with me -- sorry its running late. Think of having abstained from the calendar for a week only to turn around and glut on several days of advent chocolate all in one :D 

See you soon

-- Chica

We'll wait whatever we have to Chica 

Keep on :ally:

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • Love 1