💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

The Pussycat Dolls perform their brand new song on The X Factor!

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100

I love Nicole but I really thought that with them getting together again that the vocals would be shared now maybe like a 60/40 share with Nicole, so it just felt awkward seeing none of the others sing again which is what split them in the first place. Also there was so much lipsyncing, the whole reason Nicole is the lead/only singer is because she's the best vocalist but this doesn't show it

I really like the sound of the new song though

mvstraw

I'M SO HYPEEEED THIS WAS ICONIC I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW SONG IT ALREADY SOUNDS LIKE A BOP

89486018d51f5868b92971b2d7c17e06.gif

but pls let the other girls sing too :poot::awkney:

StrawberryBlond

Totally unsuitable outfits for a family show but hey, if I had a body like that, I'd be tempted to wear these ensembles on my weekly shop. It's so surreal to see them performing again after all this time but they're still so good and got the dance skills down that it's like they've never been away. Most of them look as if they've barely aged! The way Kimberley effortlessly held her leg in the air in  a perfectly straight line at the end had me shook. This new song doesn't sound half bad either, was expecting something super current sounding that didn't sound anything like them but it still retains their classic personality. Didn't think I'd ever see them reformed after everything they complained about after splitting but I guess they thought that band reformations are where it's at now and let bygones be bygones. It's not like their solo careers were exactly on fire either, so why not?

mvstraw
1 minute ago, YCHofficial said:

Background vocals on When I Grow Up :ohwell:

wait do you have a multitrack pack for this song? could you send me it?

MonsterBall13

Ok the other girls need their mic’s turned on  for the backing vocals at the very least if they aren’t gonna have singing parts 

Candy Gaga
10 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Finally love for Carmit. 

I always hated Nicole for taking all the attention from them on purpose but they seem cool now and I'm happy they're back.

We need to buy/stream their upcoming single React and put them on top again

HaveAnOysterBBy

Im so excited for new music :firega: I really hope they let all the girls have other vocal parts to 

On 11/30/2019 at 8:25 PM, Faded said:

The Pussycat Dolls returned with a performance on 'The X Factor: Celebrity' with a medley of their hits and a brand new song!

React sounds like a total BANGER! And that climactic dance breakdown with the water was insane

crisTEAne

feels like it was choreographed by richy :enigma:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived