💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dakota Johnson calls out Ellen on her lie

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Madling
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I wish Gaga was like this. When she was younger she used to be more like Dakota whereas now she’s more like Ellen. Charming, but in an insincere way.

Wow... With fans like you who needs enemies 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, Nice Gal said:

You can blame her fans for that. Gaga used to be more sincere before ARTPOP (and to an extent BTW), but after that album.. she went through depression and became more secluded and careful about what she says. Her fans left her when she was most vulnerable.

I for one am happy she's doing what she wants and taking better care of herself, even if it means being less open.

SCALDING

HOT

TEA

RAMROD
8 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I wish Gaga was like this. When she was younger she used to be more like Dakota whereas now she’s more like Ellen. Charming, but in an insincere way.

You mean like her rehearsed speech for Haus Labs launch and ASIB interviews just like some other people claims? :stalkga:  Eeeeeekk!! :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Meredith Grey

Funny enough Dakota’s birthday is October 4th... her party would be the same weekend that Ellen was out of town. But that was the weekend she was photographed with Bush:ladyhaha:

Lion Heart

How's Ellen a "comedian"? 

To me her shtick is that she brings in guests, and she either randomly pranks them, or is slightly condescending to them. I don't get it. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/du910i/ellen_degeneres_is_severely_overrated/

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ltlmnstr

I still can’t stand Ellen.

Like nobody was talking about the Bush photo *until* she talked about it.

Manufactured drama 101

14 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

How's Ellen a "comedian"? 

To me her shtick is that she brings in guests, and she either randomly pranks them, or is slightly condescending to them. I don't get it. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/du910i/ellen_degeneres_is_severely_overrated/

She did stand-up and had a sitcom. This was before she was a household name and even before she was out as a lesbian. 

What she does on her show isn't comedy. Her audience probably laughs because they're brainwashed at this point. 

When Ellen quits her show I think she's going to be her real self. 

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, PartTimeCatdad said:

Reminds me of this awkward interview from last year 

I haven’t seen Gaga’s Ellen interview cause I dislike Ellen but omg now I need to watch the whole thing :lmao:shady ass bitch. 

Archived