💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs palette PANNED on reddit

Supersonic

Featured Posts

loveyougaga
51 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Ugh you guys are toxic. No wonder Gaga cut us off.

I hope LG6 never comes and she just does makeup and acting for the rest of her career.

No I want her to take care of her health , take all the time she needs, so we can enjoy her many talents for as long as she's willing to share them with us.It would be too sad if she never makes music again. Her voice and way of singing  is one of the few that actually move me to the core.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
6 hours ago, SKANK said:

tumblr_inline_n5bxokJxg81soma0j.gif

You've been an active member of a pop star's fan forum since 2016, with content count of 16,027, and your last post was discussing Justin Beiber's haircut.

Whether you like or dislike her makeup bran, you're using your time as poorly as the rest of us. :vegas:

Yas. Get her with receipts 

3 hours ago, Madling said:

Nope. The language you're using shows just how irrelevant your opinion is.  There's nothing actually wrong with the palette. Just because you don't like the colors doesn't justify you calling it "trash".  If you used it and it stained your skin,  or completely dried you out, or faded within an hour I could understand your negativity. But nobody has used it yet and the colors are ones most people would and could wear. 

You're just jumping on the bandwagon and trying to look big within that whole beauty community. Which, by the way, seems on par with political forums with how toxic it can be.  They really want HL to fail so they can act smug. I'm glad Gaga is doing it her way.  She doesnt need your seal if approval.  And imagine getting vexed because packaging which is going to go into the literal trash doesn't light up and do jumping jacks around the room. Some of you don't realize how ridiculous you sound. 

Neutral palettes don't have to be ugly. This is ugly.  No shade stands out. I know what's a neutral palette and this one just sucks to me, it's not deeper than that. The shimmers don't look shimmery enough and I dislike the shades. You won't convince me to like them so why don't you just mind your business ? Imagine being this butthurt over someone disliking a palette, omg.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. I HATE THIS. I, PERSONNALLY, HATE IT. This is not some ****ing conspiracy or cult or hivemind thing, it's just a bad palette with bad packaging and bad marketing and people are calling it out.

Packaging means the palette itself. It's all black, doesn't have a mirror, doesn't have the names of the shades written inside, is pointy so it can't be stored normally and has a boring uninspired name. This literally looks like a no brand palette.

There's nothing wrong with a neutrals palette but there's already so many in the industry that if you want yours to be at least a bit attractive, all you can do is give it a nice packaging or a cute theme. This palette has literally no appeal.

My opinion is that this is trash and doesn't stand out, and I'm allowed to think so. I'm not saying anyone needs my seal of approval, I'm just saying I won't purchase because this, to me, is as generic as it can get and is a total cash grab for the price point. 

Not everyone has to blindfully support everything Gaga does so feel free to praise Haus Labs if that's what you feel like doing, but stop coming at me for disliking it.

13 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Neutral palettes don't have to be ugly. This is ugly.  No shade stands out. I know what's a neutral palette and this one just sucks to me, it's not deeper than that. The shimmers don't look shimmery enough and I dislike the shades. You won't convince me to like them so why don't you just mind your business ? Imagine being this butthurt over someone disliking a palette, omg.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. I HATE THIS. I, PERSONNALLY, HATE IT. This is not some ****ing conspiracy or cult or hivemind thing, it's just a bad palette with bad packaging and bad marketing and people are calling it out.

Packaging means the palette itself. It's all black, doesn't have a mirror, doesn't have the names of the shades written inside, is pointy so it can't be stored normally and has a boring uninspired name. This literally looks like a no brand palette.

There's nothing wrong with a neutrals palette but there's already so many in the industry that if you want yours to be at least a bit attractive, all you can do is give it a nice packaging or a cute theme. This palette has literally no appeal.

My opinion is that this is trash and doesn't stand out, and I'm allowed to think so. I'm not saying anyone needs my seal of approval, I'm just saying I won't purchase because this, to me, is as generic as it can get and is a total cash grab for the price point. 

Not everyone has to blindfully support everything Gaga does so feel free to praise Haus Labs if that's what you feel like doing, but stop coming at me for disliking it.

For some members here, if you dont praise every poop flake she leaves on the toilet, then you are a "bad fan, an unkind person who wants to see her fail and rot and die because you are so selfish that you dont wanna see her happy in all her ventures!"

Just let them be, Gaga is the one hurting herself by releasing this crap. Just imagine if she had the same intentions and creativity she had with her first perfume, where everything about it was GAGA, the box, the bottle, the ads, the smell, the black liquid.

But I guess that for those "fans" releasing a small palette with a generic box, name, and set of colors, is worthy of her name and standards.

Its funny, in Jeffree's series, they actually described this exact box design and how they would avoid it for being generic and predictable.

1 minute ago, Adakam said:

For some members here, if you dont praise every poop flake she leaves on the toilet, then you are a "bad fan, an unkind person who wants to see her fail and rot and die because you are so selfish that you dont wanna see her happy in all her ventures!"

Just let them be, Gaga is the one hurting herself by releasing this crap. Just imagine if she had the same intentions and creativity she had with her first perfume, where everything about it was GAGA, the box, the bottle, the ads, the smell, the black liquid.

But I guess that for those "fans" releasing a small palette with a generic box, name, and set of colors, is worthy of her name and standards.

Its funny, in Jeffree's series, they actually described this exact box design and how they would avoid it for being generic and predictable.

Thanks!

I'm not some evil Madonna fan eager to see her flop as they seem to think I am. I'm a longtime Gaga fan and I just happen to have a lot of problems with her makeup line.

Her perfume was soooo innovative yet she seemingly hated making it. And the makeup brand she allegedly cares so much for looks like this? 

It cheapens her brand so much.

Madling
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

😂 I'm not reading that ridiculous tantrum. Stay mad over make up 🤪

24 minutes ago, Madling said:

😂 I'm not reading that ridiculous tantrum. Stay mad over make up 🤪

ur the one who's mad over my opinion luv x

Hating this palette doesn't make me mad whatsoever but thanks for your concern:diane:

Madling
9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

ur the one who's mad over my opinion luv x

Hating this palette doesn't make me mad whatsoever but thanks for your concern:diane:

Not mad? .. Ahahahahaha

8 minutes ago, Madling said:

Not mad? .. Ahahahahaha

I’m mad at you arguing with me for expressing my opinion, yes

I’m not mad at the makeup cause I’m not buying it anyway 

bluemonkey

Here’s my two cents,

The reason I am against this is because this is not a “passion” project, it’s basically just to make money. Nothing wrong with that but in a sea of celebrity make up lines, it’s just too much. I doubt Gaga is sitting there METICULOUSLY (because unlike a lot here, I am one of the OG fans way back then and have seen when she puts her heart into something, it shows) because there’s a uniqueness to it like the “gaga touch” she’s creative genius yet comes out with uninspiring make up that anyone can get from their local make up store or whatever they have now. 

everyone keeps saying “well if she was all weird then you guys would say ugh the colors aren’t wearable!” Yeah but at least she made a bold move just like Rihanna making a bold move with her 40 plus foundation shade. Every make up brand has a “look” or image. When you think of Gaga, you think crazy avant-garde, when you think of Tati, you think of neutrals. So wouldn’t someone who is buying a Gaga product knowingly know they would be expecting dramatic and weird? Drag queens use dramatic make up and in this day and age, anything goes, there’s a Cheeto pallet out there. Also, Gaga is a classic rocker chick, she’s not sitting on her vanity table playing with different colors and shades for fun, look at her candids, she hardly wears make up or very minimal. I’m not blaming her or putting fault at her, just like with the perfume thing she felt pressured from her team to do because every celebrity is doing it. She’s not a beauty guru, they could have done other things but the beauty industry is just not it, it’s trendy right now and over saturated and because of that you get the same product packaged differently. Again, the whole line in uninspiring which shows how much interest she has in it. 

Sanne Godijn
10 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Here’s my two cents,

The reason I am against this is because this is not a “passion” project, it’s basically just to make money. Nothing wrong with that but in a sea of celebrity make up lines, it’s just too much. I doubt Gaga is sitting there METICULOUSLY (because unlike a lot here, I am one of the OG fans way back then and have seen when she puts her heart into something, it shows) because there’s a uniqueness to it like the “gaga touch” she’s creative genius yet comes out with uninspiring make up that anyone can get from their local make up store or whatever they have now. 

everyone keeps saying “well if she was all weird then you guys would say ugh the colors aren’t wearable!” Yeah but at least she made a bold move just like Rihanna making a bold move with her 40 plus foundation shade. Every make up brand has a “look” or image. When you think of Gaga, you think crazy avant-garde, when you think of Tati, you think of neutrals. So wouldn’t someone who is buying a Gaga product knowingly know they would be expecting dramatic and weird? Drag queens use dramatic make up and in this day and age, anything goes, there’s a Cheeto pallet out there. Also, Gaga is a classic rocker chick, she’s not sitting on her vanity table playing with different colors and shades for fun, look at her candids, she hardly wears make up or very minimal. I’m not blaming her or putting fault at her, just like with the perfume thing she felt pressured from her team to do because every celebrity is doing it. She’s not a beauty guru, they could have done other things but the beauty industry is just not it, it’s trendy right now and over saturated and because of that you get the same product packaged differently. Again, the whole line in uninspiring which shows how much interest she has in it. 

Gaga spent 2years creating hauslabs and was involved in every aspect of it why would 2years creating something if she is not interested in it that doesnt make sense to me you clearly have some research to do also gaga has worn hauslabs during her vegas jazz piano shows 

21 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

This has been every "negative" opinion since the first few products got released. No one is dragging her or saying it's BAD, but when the woman most known for her eccentric yet cool style, haute couture and crazy makeup finally launches a makeup brand and all you get is basic packaging, palettes and visuals, you're only bound to feel disappointed.

Also no one is asking for every swatch to be neon colors for a first palette, neutrals are everywhere in the makeup world, it's a must. But since they're everywhere and you're also releasing some, the only thing that's gonna make them "yours" and stand out is the different packaging and marketing. It's basic branding ffs.

Totally. And that's the whole thing- none of it is bad, and the quality and looks seem fine (if not great!), but a lot of times it feels like it's resting on pretty.

I don't know- on one hand, like, I get if they're trying to play it a little bit safe. Like, it'll be their first palette, after all. On the other hand, I feel like there could easily be something that ads that extra "Gaga" factor, right? Whether it be an unconventional color, or texture, or something.

As some others have mentioned, I do think the green shades in the first line of products was an interesting and bolder choice of color to release. I hope they go in that direction further.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived