đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift CLEANS UP at the AMAs

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

The AMAs just happened, and Taylor won EVERY. SINGLE. AWARD. that she was nominated for! iconic. 

She was nominated and won 5 awards and also received the Artist of The Decade award. This meant that she surpassed Michael Jackson (24 awards) as the most awarded artist at the AMAs, now with 29 awards (one more and that's triple her amount of Scammys:enigma:)

This basically lead to her having more awards than she knew what to do with:sis:

She also currently holds the record for having the most wins in the Artist of the Year category - 5 wins (winning in 2009, 2011, 2013, 2018, 2019) and most nominated - 6 (she only lost in 2015 to One Direction)

Artist of the year

Spoiler

Drake

Ariana Grande

Halsey

Post Malone

WINNER: Taylor Swift

Favorite album – pop/rock

Spoiler

Billie Eilish, "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?"

Ariana Grande, "Thank U, Next"

WINNER: Taylor Swift, "Lover"

Favorite music video

Spoiler

Billie Eilish, “Bad Guy”

Ariana Grande, “7 Rings”

Halsey, “Without Me”

Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus, “Old Town Road”

WINNER: Taylor Swift, “You Need to Calm Down”

Favorite Female Artist - Pop/Rock

Spoiler

Spoiler

Billie Eilish

Ariana Grande

WINNER: Taylor Swift

Favorite Artist - Adult Contemporary

Spoiler

Spoiler

Maroon 5

P!nk

WINNER: Taylor Swift

And if you have a problem with her wins, just remember, it's fan voted:gaycat:

Amas 2019 GIF by AMAs

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

RenegAde

We have known that the amas literallty kiss her feet ,im sorry but this isnt a big fit at all . they are about 4 thread about her and the amas 

sampool

This would be the part where I'd drag her out of jealousy, but in brutal honesty her album Lover was THE **** just like her previous one and the one before it, I'm so glad to finally see a pop star getting the accolade she deserve in 2019. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I wish the quality of her music would match those numbers.

Her music has been amazing since the first album she released and it kept being amazing for years and even tho Lover is definitely not her best record it is definitely refreshing in the midst of all those meaningless rap songs about money that dominated 2019. She is extraordinarily songwriter and everyone who denies it is delusional. I am not her fan but she deserved every single award she got and she keeps raising the bar for other artists. It is extremely hard to stay relevant for more than 10 years and always have that relevancy factor around you and she is the only artist I know that has never been irrelevant since the first album she released. Even some of the biggest names in music had that irrelevant phase like Gaga, Katy, Beyonce, Rihanna... 

1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I wish the quality of her music would match those numbers.

The quality of her Music matches those number and her Sales numbers as well... Taylor is if anything the only Artist that’s has been able to maintain the most organized album releases and concepts for every single one of her albums and it shows... no artist has done that.... most of them usually scrap and give as per usual ... 

4603_900.gif

Hottie Detector

31 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Her music has been amazing since the first album she released and it kept being amazing for years and even tho Lover is definitely not her best record it is definitely refreshing in the midst of all those meaningless rap songs about money that dominated 2019. She is extraordinarily songwriter and everyone who denies it is delusional. I am not her fan but she deserved every single award she got and she keeps raising the bar for other artists. It is extremely hard to stay relevant for more than 10 years and always have that relevancy factor around you and she is the only artist I know that has never been irrelevant since the first album she released. Even some of the biggest names in music had that irrelevant phase like Gaga, Katy, Beyonce, Rihanna... 

I agree with everything you said, and she has so much potential which is why I get upset when I dont see that translated in her work. Instead of growth as an artist, she remained the same and even went backward to stay relevant and I guess it worked! Its the opposite with her, the more you go backward in her discography, the more you see growth!

Archived