Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’ve decided to unstan Gaga

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga
18 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I also decided to unstan Gaga because  I saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her  and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Damn for real ?

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

but let’s not
Pretend other artists aren’t delivering more (cough Ariana)

The only thing she’s delivering is a return of an unfrosted donut :huntyga:

ELECTROHEART

More threads like this will not bring us closer to the big date.

entertainment gaga GIF

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

FentyGa

i saw the headline and was ready to comment “can’t blame you”

and before y’all come for me, this isn’t me saying “gaga’s trash gaga needs to release, unstan, paws down little monsters!!!” this is me saying that stanning her is kinda boring atm. i mean, imma stick it through because she’s so significant to me but she’s just releasing makeup and performing a vegas show where she doesn’t change anything

and that’s okay for however long she needs to, she can do what she wants. but that doesn’t mean we have to stan her and stand by her as she does.

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, HausOfMiklaus said:

Y’all’s clickbait titles should be BANNABLE.

lmao why

who’s this hurting 

Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Who would come on the internet and tell lies???

I lie on the internet everyday - but that’s beside the point .

wow she’s a b!tch that can’t be bothered with.  Goals.

♥ Kindness Police.

Doncho

I ll always stan and love Gaga for the amazing artist and person she is. But yeah... she needs to RELEASE something :poot:

JINNOCIDE

I saw Gaga here in Brazil yesterday. When I asked her about LG6, she said "omg im so devastated" with a sobbing tone, took a sip of caipirinha then flew through the sky with her unicorn

I managed to snap a photo mid drink (thats me behind her):

Spoiler

lady-gaga-1549928176878_v2_960x722.jpg

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

SHALLOW

I don’t even want LG6 anymore :triggered:

well, at least not now :ohwell:

it doesn’t make sense for it to be a 2019 album when 2020  is a month away:huntyga: i want the new decade to have an exciting start :vegas:

Chris Evans

we went two and a half years without a full album between Born This Way and ARTPOP

this base has become WEAK when we're barely scratching a year of A Star is Born  :ally:

Archived