đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"SG2" already at 3 billion streams

Runway

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Wow and yall stan the goddess of love, so much unnecessary shade up in this bitch.... Nasty I am ****ing disgusted with this forum and I don't even like Selena. 

Calling out obvious BS and desperate attempt to boost streams and sales is “nasty” to you? I- 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Justice for Stars Dance

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arturo
8 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

First tour bundles and now this, why are they trying to cheat their album sales

The streams these songs have accumulated won’t be retroactively added to its units on the charts. Only the streams the songs will accumulate once the album is released will count. And that won’t be much considering all those songs are old.

Debithius

Already? You have to realize that half of her songs in this album has been out since early 2018 lol

Mirages
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Calling out obvious BS and desperate attempt to boost streams and sales is “nasty” to you? I- 

Honey yall be dragging everyone... First of all let's not pretend like other artista don't do that too it's become a normal practice since the streaming era allows it, yall gotta move on from the digital era girls, things change and it is what it is everybody has to adapt. But to drag someone like this and pile **** on them is literally nasty. Okay someone already said it's not kosher yet everybody is gonna go on and pile on. I'd like to see y'all take that much heat. I don't think she does these decision, the label does. At least she added actual song songs and not scam the streams the Tidal way where they had people accounts play songs by certain artists during the night in the back. Also from what I'm gathering the songs were intended for the album since the beginning so what's the problem, that's the whole thing about streaming you can put out as many song as you want before the actual album and even after release can change the track list multiple artists have done that. Just get over it and enjoy the ****ing music or not if she's not your cup of tea I don't care. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

KatieJudasGaga4
9 hours ago, Arcanum said:

Oh are we hating Selena as well? 

Strange but lately our memory is in a bad shape.

Cheating sales and tour bundles isn't a new thing. Let's remember the year 2011 and some Amazon 1st week album giveaway that took place...

They all been there done that. No one excepted.

This was Amazon's decisions, not Gaga's. And Gaga would've still sold over 600k copies first week. :fan:

ChromaticPrincess
8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Gaga agrees with you :vegas:EArCjNLUcAY3NuJ.jpg

Tell me why I first read God agrees with you :toofunny:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

SlaeUrAnus
10 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

She will end up including Bad Romance in there too

:lmao: 

In my messy era.

KatieJudasGaga4
9 hours ago, mvstraw said:

Why are y'all so bitter? Should I remind y'all about the clownery Gaga did with Dope and Born This Way album?

You are kinda misinformed. None of these were Gaga's decisions.

Dope peaked at #8 due to the Youtube streams and the ads playing before a video, a decision made by Youtube to promote the Youtube Award Show.

Since the BTW album was hyped during the time, Amazon decided to discount it, not Gaga. Even without the discount, Gaga would've still sold over 600k copies in its first week.

Archived