"SG2" already at 3 billion streams

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm not the one who lives in a cave, but literally when? Is this the single she release 3 years ago? 💀   Like, if she was that popular surely I would have known

It was popular like 2 weeks ago but it is kinda forgotten by now. You just missed it :poot:

Runway
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm not the one who lives in a cave, but literally when? Is this the single she release 3 years ago? 💀   Like, if she was that popular surely I would have known

I mean you live in a world where Katy Perry still has a career and don’t know "Lose you to love me" which was everywhere on social media upon release. Oblivia must be good 💀

Runway
Just now, Doncho said:

It was popular like 2 weeks ago but it is kinda forgotten by now. You just missed it :poot:

Forgotten? Is that why it’s perched on Hot 100 top 10 :deadbanana:

Arcanum

Oh are we hating Selena as well? 

Strange but lately our memory is in a bad shape.

Cheating sales and tour bundles isn't a new thing. Let's remember the year 2011 and some Amazon 1st week album giveaway that took place...

They all been there done that. No one excepted.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

misunderstood
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Only she isn't smashing cause these are all old songs 💀    Nobody cares about her new material

When will people stop saying "nObOdY cArEs" if you have to say it you already care, plus you're in this thread that's more proof you care. Lmao.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Doncho
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Forgotten? Is that why it’s perched on Hot 100 top 10 :deadbanana:

Oh. Sorry maybe its just me the one who forgot it :flop:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Runway said:

I mean you live in a world where KP still has a career and don’t know "Lose you to love me" which was everywhere on social media upon release. Oblivia must be good 💀

Literally never heard of that song 💀   Well yes, I live on planet earth in the year 2019 where Katy Perry is still THAT bitch, having a top 20 single DESPITE little promo and taking things much more chill, all while the world is hating on her for no reason. At least Katy has talent unlike the ghost whisperer. You think Katy is over but the person in your avi has been over for like two years now sooooo  :huntyga:

End Racism Now

Runway
2 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Oh are we hating Selena as well? 

Strange but lately our memory is in a bad shape.

Cheating sales and tour bundles isn't a new thing. Let's remember the year 2011 and some Amazon 1st week album giveaway that took place...

They all been there done that. No one excepted.

This is a bad example of cheating because that was amazon strategy to boost sales on their site though. Gagas team wasn’t even consulted 

ALGAYDO
9 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

Lmfao if any of these peoples favs did this it would be a okay. Sit down, take a seat and stop hating why is it effecting you all so personally just shows your bitterness to others success. 

If my faves did this, I wouldn’t be happy at all. I’d be disappointed because I don’t like people cheating and using loop holes to gain success. Just accept that people don’t like what she’s doing and move on. I would advise you to do as you preach: it’s not affecting you in any way so why get so triggered over it? :vegas:

misunderstood
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Literally never heard of that song 💀   Well yes, I live on planet earth in the year 2019 where Katy Perry is still THAT bitch, having a top 20 single DESPITE little promo and taking things much more chill, all while the world is hating on her for no reason. At least Katy has talent unlike the ghost whisperer. You think Katy is over but the person in your avi has been over for like two years now sooooo  :huntyga:

"nObOdY cArEs" Yet you still in this thread.

Leave already

xoxo misunderstood 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Bambino
1 minute ago, mvstraw said:

Why are y'all so bitter? Should I remind y'all about the clownery Gaga did with Dope and Born This Way album?

Whatever Gaga did was nothing like this :wtf:

Just now, ALGAYDO said:

If my faves did this, I wouldn’t be happy at all. I’d be disappointed because I don’t like people cheating and using loop holes to gain success. Just accept that people don’t like what she’s doing and move on. I would advise you to do as you preach: it’s not affecting you in any way so why get so triggered over it? :vegas:

But why does it make you angry, people are free to use there own music on an album ???? Like people are dying?? Get over yourself 

Archived