1 minute ago, Prismatic Light said:

I wonder how he didn't recognize her from her eyes too :wtfga:

"I'm a big fan" :fail:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic Light
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

I didn't know that actually. Nice for her however to be in that place.

Hide contents

ngl, I wish Gaga would just release some songs for her fans, especially during a residency :rip:

Yep. And yes, I wish Gaga released standalone and promo singles too honestly like Katy, they're nor meant to succeed just to feed fans, I'd take anything from her at this point :madge:

Be kind 🧡

Prismatic Light
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

"I'm a big fan" :fail:

Reminds me of that kind of people saying:"OMG I LOVE LADY GAGA! IN FACT I ALWAYS LISTEN TO POKER FACE!! 1!1" like, sis:neyde:

Be kind 🧡

4 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

Reminds me of that kind of people saying:"OMG I LOVE LADY GAGA! IN FACT I ALWAYS LISTEN TO POKER FACE!! 1!1" like, sis:neyde:

A: I LOOOOOVE Gaga, I'm a huge fan, my favorite song is Paparazzi

B: Mine is Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

A: What? She's the one who sings that?!

Literally, my childhood:fail:

Prismatic Light
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Wait so does that mean Katy paid for the whole project with her own money? If the label didn’t intend to make money off of it, they surely wouldn’t give her a budget, right? If she did, then that’s dope as hell and more artists should do the same #musicnotthebling 

Probably, because Capitol records is money hungry and she has a terrible team, I'm sure nobody cares about paying video and singles you don't wanna promote to succeed :lana:

She said more than once she's happy in her life lately so she just wanna have fun with promo singles with great videos and songs she relates to the most so maybe... Idk. Still shocked Capitol allows her to throw money for fun tho, but at least her fans are happy, I love her for this. 

Be kind 🧡

Prismatic Light
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

A: I LOOOOOVE Gaga, I'm a huge fan, my favorite song is Paparazzi

B: Mine is Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

A: What? She's the one who sings that?!

Literally, my childhood:fail:

Get used to it, except for a few huge hit makers like Rihanna or Katy, people always talk about greatest popstars as if they have only two successful songs and that's it :triggered:

Here in Italy Gaga is huge after asib, still people will always know only poker face, bad Romance, Alejandro and shallow (Mr too maybe, it was huge here lmao). Oh, and I noticed everybody knows Beyoncé for example but not even a song apart single ladies -_-

Be kind 🧡

14 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

Get used to it, except for a few huge hit makers like Rihanna or Katy, people always talk about greatest popstars as if they have only two successful songs and that's it :triggered:

Here in Italy Gaga is huge after asib, still people will always know only poker face, bad Romance, Alejandro and shallow (Mr too maybe, it was huge here lmao). Oh, and I noticed everybody knows Beyoncé for example but not even a song apart single ladies -_-

True, in people's heads:

Gaga = Poker Face, Bad Romance, Shallow

Madonna = Like A Virgin, Like A Prayer, Vogue

Beyoncé = Crazy In Love, Single Ladies

MJ = Thriller, Bad

And yet if you ask them "who sings Paparazzi/Alejandro/La Isla Bonita/Beat It?" everybody knows the answer

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Diente said:

she's still trying

tt.jpg.6ef89cd5c14dd6a737f9ce752e023774. 

Atleast she is trying to succeed

Thats what fighters will do ... 

53 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

Yep. And yes, I wish Gaga released standalone and promo singles too honestly like Katy, they're nor meant to succeed just to feed fans, I'd take anything from her at this point :madge:

‘The Cure’ Says Hi :ohwell:

Prismatic Light
32 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

‘The Cure’ Says Hi :ohwell:

What??? I know it exists, but still, I'd like she released more when she will have big hiatus again lol

Be kind 🧡

9 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

and you’re still trying to throw shade yet end up looking like a boring person 

Anyone who knows me in this forum knows that I’m not that serious, but go ahead and let that anger out 

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0 

I feel like I would understand it more if the audio was playing over it i.e. giving streams for the song but instead it feels like an attempt to go viral? idk

Archived