Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Interscope hijacked Gaga?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Sooooo after getting over that AOTY snub I’ve come up with a conspiracy. :laughga: I wonder if Interscope intentionally didn’t want ASIB to be nominated because it would be direct competition with their other artist Billie? I mean it literally makes no sense why the committee wouldn’t vote for ASIB, it was one of the most SUCCESSFUL and ACCLAIMED album of the YEAR. 

supreme american horror story coven GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer

Nah Interscope doesn't have the power to tell the nominating committee to ignore ASIB. It's probably deliberately blocked by the committee.

Interscope does have the power to PROMOTE and RELEASE MORE SINGLES tho :triggered:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I’m positive ASIB had its moment. maybe avoid the overexposure and hold the momentum for LG6 which hopefully is coming S O O N?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Simple, last year the Black Panther nomination was not received well because it's an OST, so they avoided the same "mistake" again..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Y do you guys think everyone is against gaga all the time? She already have a lot of awards, like, chill

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Bradley

Gaga didn't promote the album at all ever since the Oscars.

She could've performed ARUTW and/or INLA at Enigma or Jazz & Piano to remind them of the album's existence and acclaim but she didn't.

Her only media presence is Enigma, which is situated in Vegas, and not all Grammy voters live in Vegas, and Haus Laboratories, now I don't think the Grammys care about make-up but Gaga is raking in millions so I guess choices.

Lord Temptation

In marketing, when you don’t want customers to buy quality toothpaste, you hide it at the bottom of the ailse. This is what Interscum is doing to Gaga. They are elevating Billie and Lana and hiding Gaga. Interscum spent $0 on promoting ASIB. Big fat zero for the most acclaimed album of the year. The Boardroom obviously hates a woman who has ideas of her own.

Honestly, thank fucc for Enigma and Haus Labs. Interscum need to be reminded how Gaga is a better businesswoman than all those fat empty suits in Interscum :fthis:

Gagaism
19 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Lana is an Interscope artist too. :flop:

It’s far enough to compare the impact that ASIB had and NFR? Lana is a great artist obviously, but nobody talk about NFR anymore.

Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, Santa Stefani said:

It’s far enough to compare the impact that ASIB had and NFR? Lana is a great artist obviously, but nobody talk about NFR anymore.

NFR is as much of a big threat as ASIB would have been, especially to Billie since she will probably lose the majority of votes from the alternative crowd to NFR.

26 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Her nominations kind of clear the way for her to launch new music, honestly. 

I thought the same thing too tbh. Her noms are not the type that would require special treatment with all the attention going to her grammy night. These are the type of noms that you can launch an entire era before and you won't care cuz the noms are not that great so it matters not that you are beginning a new era. idk how to explain it but yeah in a weird way I'm ok with her not getting the huge noms this time around. Knowing Gaga had she been nominated for AOTY she would not release any new music until after the grammys so she can soak in the glory of being nominated. Now she can and iwll hopefully release way before grammys come. Early Jan here we come! (hopefully)

Economy

Grammy doesnt just vote on impact and commercial success (hence why sometimes small artists beat out big artists). This isnt an MTV award (which is basically a popularity contest)

its not a traditional album, it has dialogue etc

also not to be mean but the album wasnt just Gaga gems... it also had Bradley Cooper mediocre songs with only so-so vocals (hes not a singer im not criticizing him) and that makes up the album too

im not entirely surprised it didnt get nominated

Archived