news

Gaga nominated for SOTY, no AOTY

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Sepsami
18 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I wouldn't call Lizzo a massive success though

I mean I don't really like Ava Max but she's a million times bigger

Lizzo seems huge in USA but most people don't even know her where I live, but a lot of people know Ava Max

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

I think ASIB didn't get a nom because the album is "old", meaning that it wouldn't make sense to the GP if it won AOTY :noparty:

HausOfMiklaus

Now that we know what she’s actually nominated for, it’s time to start online campaigns and prayer circles for the two most likely wins: ‘I’ll Never Love Again’ for Best Song Written for Visual Media and the ASIB album for Best Compilation Soundtrack.

Fingers crossed it’s a good night, it would bring up her total to ELEVEN, entering another echelon for female wins and only bested by two more contemporaries: Bey at 23 wins and Adele at 15.

Doncho
6 minutes ago, HausOfMiklaus said:

Now that we know what she’s actually nominated for, it’s time to start online campaigns and prayer circles for the two most likely wins: ‘I’ll Never Love Again’ for Best Song Written for Visual Media and the ASIB album for Best Compilation Soundtrack.

Fingers crossed it’s a good night, it would bring up her total to ELEVEN, entering another echelon for female wins and only bested by two more contemporaries: Bey at 23 wins and Adele at 15.

Soundtrack is ours for sure. Song for VM could go to Gaga or Beyonce. We shall see. Also Taylor is nominated for 3 and she has 10 Grammys so far :huntyga: But I think she ll lose all of her noms next year

HausOfMiklaus
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

But I think she ll lose all of her noms next year

I liked Lover but I agree (:reductive:), so at the very least Gaga would tie with this lucky 2x AOTY winner. I hope she gets both wins though.

A Star Is Born
On 11/20/2019 at 1:48 PM, LaLuna said:

I think she has SOTY in the bag. Shallow was pretty big, I mean, it's already won an Oscar.

She’s not. Bad Guy, Truth Hurts or Someone You Loved will win.

GagaMyBlood95

Album of the Year should have been on that list but okay....

She better take AT LEAST 1 if not more!

Archived