Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Spin: "Five Reasons Why TFM Still Matters"

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

This album and era really did that :legend:I still wish the album itself was longer but everyone praises it for how concise and cohesive it is. Still not a skippable track :applause:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga literally helped redefine pop music, about time a serious publication gave her the credit she deserves. 

Time to do it again, Gaga! :firega:

This is my favorite Gaga album. I don't think she'll ever release anything like it again. I wish we got more from it, however I think it wouldn't be the same album that we've come to love.

Brie Candy
52 minutes ago, Doot said:

Probably because at it's core, it was peak creativity and vision from Gaga. 

You had a short and consise, mildly conceptual album that applied to every track. 

You had amazing fashion that was clearly evident that a lot of thought and preparation went into. 

You had an album and single rollout schedule that allowed the single to have it's time in the light without feeling milked or brief. 

The imagery in both the videos, her performances and daily outfits 90% of the time coincided with a specific look which lasted the single duration thus creating solid, associated imagery. 

The videos were not only cinematic, but vastly different than the one that came before. Not only that, but they weren't blatant. Every single video had fans sitting there decoding the meaning and trying to understand the message, thus drawing you in. 

The Fame Monster was truly that b|tch. 

It was that perfect storm. All stars aligned. Thats why she will never be able to recreate an era like that and thats fine!

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, Brie Candy said:

Stream this masterpiece from The Fame Monster at 97,6M views. (Lets make it to 100M!)

this one has 336 mil stream her instead:interestinga:

Gagaism

We wish some release celebrating it, but t oh well... 

anyways, TFM is one of the most important things that happened in pop culture, it’s a real impact and nobody can deny it, period.

Brie Candy
51 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

this one has 336 mil stream her instead:interestinga:

why not both at 100M!

Debithius
3 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

Stream this masterpiece from The Fame Monster at 97,6M views. (Lets make it to 100M!)

The other version has more xD

10 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not enough... I mean, look no further than Ariana Grande who put out 2 albums within a year

But Ariana's last two albums are crimes against humanity

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

But Ariana's last two albums are crimes against humanity

In your opinion, and yes I am not particularly fond of both projects HOWEVER there are gems on both projects and she could have made an EP, its still a lot of material that she has released. Imagine if Gaga put out all the material she has been working on for the past 3 years... that would be amazing 

End Racism Now

Archived