💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA - Mega Fan Mission Thread

Nikko

Featured Posts

OCTOBER 11TH HEADPHONES: http://tv.mtvema.com/photos/2012-ema-repeat-contenders

tbh I abandonned two of my three accounts because it takes so much time to earn 345 points for each one every day :shy:

Use them for challenges only - even that helps very much!

Edited by Nikko

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sudarshana

• PlasticHo

• Nikko

• Nemo

MegaFan

Point Total: 9660 points

My Influence: 1422 points

My Fan Teams

Lady Gaga-1584 points

One Direction-7681 points

I love Lady Gaga but I also love 1D. They are losing so I had to vote for them. Gaga's gonna win for sure anyways.... :giveup:

StefJAGermanotta

Hey guys, the only reason why I had only 1000 pts is b/c I was voting manually.

I got my PC up and running and am using a macro recorder called "Quick Macros"

All you do is press record, do all your button clicks, then insert. At the very top of the code, type in rep 200 (repeat 200 times max/day), and will repeat this 200 times!!!

I go to Lady Gaga artist page, and click the two categories that she is nominated for so it's all on one page. Make sure you signed in to count for megafan votes as well.

You may have to change the time to 5.0 seconds to give enough time to refresh (that is the brown number after the semicolon).

There is a way to randomly change the time b/w clicks from say 5 to 10 seconds, but I forgot how to do that (this will make sure that they don't suspect a robot b/c if not randomized, will click exactly 5.0 seconds).

If you guys are interested and start using Quick Macros and have any questions, feel free to ask me here!!! Also Gintaras, the programmer and owner of the site, answers all your questions immediately!

Perhaps the Gaga fans (which may include more programmers into the lot) is getting more points even though team Bieber and team 1D actually have more fans on their teams, since Gaga fans tend to be techies and are using robots?

PlasticHo

All you do is press record, do all your button clicks, then insert. At the very top of the code, type in rep 200 (repeat 200 times max/day), and will repeat this 200 times!!!

I go to Lady Gaga artist page, and click the two categories that she is nominated for so it's all on one page. Make sure you signed in to count for megafan votes as well.

You may have to change the time to 5.0 seconds to give enough time to refresh (that is the brown number after the semicolon).

There is a way to randomly change the time b/w clicks from say 5 to 10 seconds, but I forgot how to do that (this will make sure that they don't suspect a robot b/c if not randomized, will click exactly 5.0 seconds).

If you guys are interested and start using Quick Macros and have any questions, feel free to ask me here!!! Also Gintaras, the programmer and owner of the site, answers all your questions immediately!

Perhaps the Gaga fans (which may include more programmers into the lot) is getting more points even though team Bieber and team 1D actually have more fans on their teams, since Gaga fans tend to be techies and are using robots?

I've been voting manually the whole time. LOL I could look into setting this thing up tonight.

What do I do when I do my clicks, Insert, rep 200? Where do you change the time? Do you have to click anything for it to start clicking everythang?

so how does this work again? I'm confused...How much points per day will I earn with this????? :huh: :confused:

so how does this work again? I'm confused...How much points per day will I earn with this????? :huh::confused:

It doesn't earn you any more points, just does it in a potentially less tedious way. Some people don't have the patience to max it out manually, I guess, so for them they could get more. Personally, I'm not comfortable with either automating it or using multiple accounts.

Sudarshana

9925, rank 90 :legend:

CHECK OUT THE NEW 750 PTS BADGE.

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

StefJAGermanotta

so how does this work again? I'm confused...How much points per day will I earn with this????? :huh::confused:

400 points for each "World" (i,e. 200 votes = 400 pts, so 400 for rest of world, 400 for UK, etc).

@Nemo is right. It does this for you automatically, so you can just sit on your ass and watch tv, but it won't get you any more points. I rather just have it do it for me since I'm too lazy to do manually x 200 times for each world.

So I have one macro for UK another for Rest of the World and so forth.

I'm just a shady b---h is all!!

9925, rank 90 :legend:

CHECK OUT THE NEW 750 PTS BADGE.

Wow, thanks, I'm on it!!!

400 points for each "World" (i,e. 200 votes = 400 pts, so 400 for rest of world, 400 for UK, etc).

Actually you can only get 200 Megafan points per day altogether from voting, but you can continue voting. The voting is limited per category, per country, but the Megafan points are also limited globally.

PlasticHo

Wow guys.. our numbers today are awesome!!!

1Lady Gaga

498507 points

16589 members

2 One Direction

341602 points

39069 members

3 Justin Bieber

288221 points

30435 members

Overall, that puts us 751K ahead of Bieber after today!! This is the highest i've seen. Hope this trend continues!

Edited by PlasticHo

StefJAGermanotta

Actually you can only get 200 Megafan points per day altogether from voting, but you can continue voting. The voting is limited per category, per country, but the Megafan points are also limited globally.

Thanks Nemo for the clarification! I remember last year's EMAs I also changed the date on the computer, and it allowed me to vote again even for the same country! I made sure I wasn't #1 last year since it's unfair to the person who truly manually voted and deserved to go to the EMAs. I think I ended up in the top 20s from cheating. This year, I'm totally slacking, unfortunately. At over 3000 atm.

StefJAGermanotta

What do I do when I do my clicks, Insert, rep 200? Where do you change the time? Do you have to click anything for it to start clicking everythang?

open quick macro. click play button (red dot). Start clicking on the EMA page and then make sure your refresh is the last command

THen on quick macro, press insert.

Open quick macro and there's your code. I would save.

Rep 100 (or whatever number) is the first line

then indent the rest of the code.

Here's what mine looks like. Notice how you can type the 5.0 after the semi colon for 5 seconds.

after rep it SHOULD be indented lines, but the copy fxn wasn't perfect and it left out the color coding as well. but this is an example.

---- Recorded 10/11/2012 12:40:42 PM ----

rep 200

int w1=act(win("MTV EMA 2012 :: 11.11.2012 :: Frankfurt :: Lady Gaga - Google Chrome" "Chrome_WidgetWin_1"))

lef 697 513 w1; 5.0

lef 707 570 w1; 5.0

lef 85 52 w1; 5.0

-----------------------------------------