💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Taylor can now perform all her hits at the AMAs"

Spock

Featured Posts

FameHookah
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Am I the only one who feels like this was all one big PR stunt to promote her new single + the AMA performance + upcoming Netflix special? She is extremely business-savy after all lol 

Yep and y'all fell into that its pathetic

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yep and y'all fell into that its pathetic

Y’all? I’m pathetic? Sis wtf? You okay there buddy? :ladyhaha:

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, Autumn said:

ohhhh you're a madge stan. your attitude makes sense now

another one of those western music fans who loves to generalise a whole nationality's music as 'manufactured'. there are manufactured kpop artists, but then again there are manufactured western ones, does Jennifer Lopez not exist? 

Nnnnn not you getting mad for someone generalizing, and then you yourself generalizing too. The hypocrisy, I’m dying :lmao:

FameHookah
24 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Y’all? I’m pathetic? Sis wtf? You okay there buddy? :ladyhaha:

Not you but the people that believe taylor.

Its so convenient that she is creating drama againt just in time to promote the amas her docu and the lover remix

WTF is MDNA

Gagaloo911
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

“Clocking you for being disingenuous” “opinion” nnnn honey you sound triggered lol Sorry I don’t share the same opinion as the rest of you, I guess? But this whole thing seems like something both BMR and Taylor came up with so they could both get exposure. People will watch Taylor’s performance and will be perched for the Netflix special (which she oh so happened to announce in the middle of all this), and BMR will get a huge sure of sales and streams from people looking into Taylor’s old songs. It’s a win-win. And I’m not even saying it’s bad, it’s actually really ****ing smart. If they did scheme this up, I’d applaud the **** out of Taylor for being a promo genius. I wish my faves would be this smart when promoting their stuff instead of half-assing their lame promo plans. But go off I guess :ladyhaha:

So lemme get this straight. You make up all this nonsense with zero evidence and hiding it behind your "opinion" writing a whole ass essay and I'm the one who's triggered? Lmaoo 

sure jan GIF

You done yet? 

ALGAYDO
9 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

So lemme get this straight. You make up all this nonsense with zero evidence and hiding it behind your "opinion" writing a whole ass essay and I'm the one who's triggered? Lmaoo 

sure jan GIF

You done yet? 

Why can’t y’all just accept that not everyone has the same opinion and you? And I stated that I think it was a PR stunt because it just so happens to coincide with her Netflix announcement, her new remix with Shawn, and her AMA performance. It’s all too fishy to me. That’s it. You have your opinion and I have mine. And I elaborated on why I didn’t think it’s a bad thing at all. Yet y’all still wanna be offended lol 

ALGAYDO
36 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Not you but the people that believe taylor.

Its so convenient that she is creating drama againt just in time to promote the amas her docu and the lover remix

Oh my bad, I thought that was directed at me lol 

but I agree, this definitely seems too calculated. But I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing. Promo is promo, after all. Why wouldn’t Taylor want to get as much press as possible? She’s a business woman and a pop star, her job is to sell herself as much as possible. And she’s doing a stellar job at it. I mean, look at how many people fell for this stunt? Almost everyone in this site automatically believed her. 

1 hour ago, LadyHaha said:

Knew she was lying 🙄

have you read the article :rip:? they've exposed themselves (yet again) and basically prove that she was right because with the wording they're admitting she wasn't allowed to

who will love me when the night is over

DoremonLove
12 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Am I the only one who feels like this was all one big PR stunt to promote her new single + the AMA performance + upcoming Netflix special? She is extremely business-savy after all lol 

No you arent the only one. Always a victim drama to promote her stuff

How can anoyone not love gaga

1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

No you arent the only one. Always a victim drama to promote her stuff

It’s not that she can’t perform her material but if she performs old material before Nov 2020, then she can never re-record them.

As much as she can be petty for drama, I legit think she’s stuck.

BYE

Itsbrenda
7 hours ago, Spock said:

have you read the article :rip:? they've exposed themselves (yet again) and basically prove that she was right because with the wording they're admitting she wasn't allowed to

Yup, read the full quote. 

legally they could never stop her so...

Thats stupid Luv
16 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I love her but I kinda agree / believe this too. 

RAMROD

Haters stay haters, I guess. And dumb too, but thinking they were critical thinker themselves. :lolly:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

Yup, read the full quote. 

legally they could never stop her so...

Legally they could never stop her from performing, which is what they said in their first statement and in this one. But Taylor never said they were blocking her from performing, she said they blocked her from performing her catalogue songs.

In their previous statement they made no mention of that and in this one they say "we now welcome Taylor to perform all of her hits on the AMAs" which means they didn't before, obviously backtracking, so...

who will love me when the night is over

Archived