"Taylor can now perform all her hits at the AMAs"

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

she could be lying dead on the floor and y'all will be like, am I the only one who think she's promoting her new single?

giphy.gif

Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time :stalkga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Daylight Jokers
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

she could be lying dead on the floor and y'all will be like, am I the only one who think she's promoting her new single?

giphy.gif

gUyS sHe'S dIeD

There are much less-controversial ways to drum up energy for her music if she wanted the sales lol. Spotted with Shawn Mendes at a restaurant, headlines everywhere. I’m glad she got what she wanted 

Curunir
14 minutes ago, Spock said:

The Big Machine exec says, "We are excited for all her fans, as all of the confusion has now been cleared up, and we now welcome Taylor to perform all of her hits on the AMAs."

"We NOW welcome Taylor to perform all of her hits..."

As opposed to before when you didn't? :enigma:

Lmao they just keep exposing themselves :ladyhaha:

Edit: @OBEY beat me to it. King! :tony:

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Yes you are the only one. That makes no sense at all. 

Nnnn sorry for triggering y’all with my honest opinion lmao :ladyhaha: I didn’t know we weren’t allowed to have opposing opinion on stuff :laughga:

edengowon
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Nnnn sorry for triggering y’all with my honest opinion lmao :ladyhaha: I didn’t know we weren’t allowed to have opposing opinion on stuff :laughga:

you're allowed to have it if you accept criticism or opposing opinions on an ONLINE FORUM

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, Autumn said:

you're allowed to have it if you accept criticism or opposing opinions on an ONLINE FORUM

Then why are people triggered by my irrelevant opinion? lol like, I even complimented her on her business skills, something that many pop stars don’t have for themselves lol 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Then why are people triggered by my irrelevant opinion? lol 

Triggered? LOL nobody got triggered , we answered you. Is not about you hennny. Is about Taylor! 

Gagaloo911
16 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Sorry, but clocking you for being disingenuous isn't being triggered. It's just pointing out the facts honey :staymad:

Have your so-called "opinion" all you want but when it's baseless and has literally zero evidence it means nothing. 

OT: Glad these people got put to their senses. Taylor really showed them what's up huh

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Sorry, but clocking you for being disingenuous isn't being triggered. It's just pointing out the facts honey :staymad:

Have your so-called "opinion" all you want but when it's baseless and has literally zero evidence it means nothing. 

OT: Glad these people got put to their senses. Taylor really showed them what's up huh

“Clocking you for being disingenuous” “opinion” nnnn honey you sound triggered lol Sorry I don’t share the same opinion as the rest of you, I guess? But this whole thing seems like something both BMR and Taylor came up with so they could both get exposure. People will watch Taylor’s performance and will be perched for the Netflix special (which she oh so happened to announce in the middle of all this), and BMR will get a huge sure of sales and streams from people looking into Taylor’s old songs. It’s a win-win. And I’m not even saying it’s bad, it’s actually really ****ing smart. If they did scheme this up, I’d applaud the **** out of Taylor for being a promo genius. I wish my faves would be this smart when promoting their stuff instead of half-assing their lame promo plans. But go off I guess :ladyhaha:

44 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Am I the only one who feels like this was all one big PR stunt to promote her new single + the AMA performance + upcoming Netflix special? She is extremely business-savy after all lol 

I have no idea. 

Now, I don't follow her or anything, majority of stuff I see about her I get from either here or if she randomly pops up on a TV somewhere, but for the last several years, majority of stuff I've seen and read is just constant drama. 

Who is she dating this week? Who is she feuding with next week? Who got sued last week? 

And I think she lives for the publicity. She is smart. But for me, it doesn't really make her seem likeable at this point. 

She could be a doll in real life, I have no idea. It's just the limited stuff I've seen in the media makes it all seem like Keeping Up With The Swift's. 

ALGAYDO
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

I have no idea. 

Now, I don't follow her or anything, majority of stuff I see about her I get from either here or if she randomly pops up on a TV somewhere, but for the last several years, majority of stuff I've seen and read is just constant drama. 

Who is she dating this week? Who is she feuding with next week? Who got sued last week? 

And I think she lives for the publicity. She is smart. But for me, it doesn't really make her seem likeable at this point. 

She could be a doll in real life, I have no idea. It's just the limited stuff I've seen in the media makes it all seem like Keeping Up With The Swift's. 

I 100% feel like most of her public drama is purposefully stirred up by her and her team to promote her material. And to be honestly, it’s a genius marketing technique. She not only makes constant headlines, gets people riled up (both her fans supporting everything she does and her haters that constantly shít on her for everything she does), promotes her new projects, and gets to be a hot-topic celebrity. She doesn’t lose in any situation, and she knows she’s untouchable because of her status. Even when she was “canceled” for the Kim/Kanye stuff, she used it to promote Reputation and it fueled her sales and streams. It feels like a real-life tv drama that people can’t help but to be drawn into lol 

Archived