💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Big Machine denies Taylor's claims avoiding key points

Spock

Featured Posts

Just now, Economy said:

I havent kept up with this. Can someone explain to me what she accused them of?

Back in August it was announced that Taylor's old label, owned by Scott Borchetta, was sold to a Scooter Braun holdings company. This included her master recordings, which she fought for and ultimately didn't get, so she announced that she would re-record her catalogue starting November 2020

Last night Taylor published a statement saying Big Machine (Scott and Scooter) were blocking her from performing a medley of old hits at the AMAs and from including her old music and performance footage in an upcoming Netflix special (because this constituted as "new recordings" before she is allowed to) unless she agreed to sign a contract saying she wouldn't re-record her music and stop talking about them

BMR replied saying they never blocked her from performing at the AMAs or her special, but the statement didn't say anything about if she was allowed to perform old songs, and that she owed them money (which was also posted on a TMZ article)

Taylor's publicist hit back posting receipts that BMR did block music for the Netflix special and for a performance in China from last week, that Scott also blocked music for the AMAs and that, in fact, BMR actually owed Taylor almost $8 million dollars

TMZ now posted an article saying Taylor is allowed to perform old music at the AMAs :fan:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
3 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Its even more ridiculous when those employees are in essence Scott and Scooter 

Honestly what sort of name is Scooter? :saladga:

I'm naming my daughter Vespa smh

edengowon
Just now, Curunir said:

Honestly what sort of name is Scooter? :saladga:

I'm naming my daughter Vespa smh

literally, is he a man or a vehicle?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

7 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

At this point, it's getting hard to believe anything this girl says. She's been proven to have lied and manipulated before. When something doesn't go her way, she throws a tantrum. Drama follows her. She can't stand it when she gets called out for something that she has to take responsibility for. If she weren't as rich, famous and successful as she is, she would've been exiled from the industry a long time ago.

Tired of hearing about this mess. So obvious it's being dragged out because she needs more promo for her under-performing album. She's got a drama going on with every album she puts out recently, she can no longer seem to just let the music speak for itself. The fact her fans don't notice this is evident of how much she's good at convincing people of her victim mentality.

"She's been proven to have lied before" when the Kim/Kanye situation has been explained thousands of times, and Big Machine exposed themselves TWICE and basically validated everything she is saying. They're now backtracking though TMZ.

I won't even bother to reply to the other un-informed and deluded statements in your post. I swear its like your house is covered in graffitied Taylor Swift posters with her eyes burned out and her face all ****ed up.

I don't know how you do it but you manage to make each new post sound more pressed than the previous one, your obsession is so scary

who will love me when the night is over

FlopSlurper
15 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

At this point, it's getting hard to believe anything this girl says. She's been proven to have lied and manipulated before.

link me to one time where she was proven to be lying.

The Kanye west call HE was proven to be lying when the demo leak proving that the lyrics she agreed to were different than the ones she agreed to, the mess last summer they themselves proved that she was right when they published the contract they wanted her to sign, that had all the key points she spoke about, and now in their statement they are proving she's right by avoiding key points in her letter. You've been hating on taylor and writing baseless articles and novels for years now, you coulda had a degree by now had you directed this energy onto something productive

5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

At this point, it's getting hard to believe anything this girl says. She's been proven to have lied and manipulated before. When something doesn't go her way, she throws a tantrum. Drama follows her. She can't stand it when she gets called out for something that she has to take responsibility for. If she weren't as rich, famous and successful as she is, she would've been exiled from the industry a long time ago.

Tired of hearing about this mess. So obvious it's being dragged out because she needs more promo for her under-performing album. She's got a drama going on with every album she puts out recently, she can no longer seem to just let the music speak for itself. The fact her fans don't notice this is evident of how much she's good at convincing people of her victim mentality.

At this point, it’s getting hard to read anything you have to say. You write so much with so much emotion behind it, but your actual knowledge on the topics at hand are pretty moot. You don’t know anything that goes on, yet you clearly have a very concrete negative opinion on her and how she is. She’s quite the victim, yet when a radio show host grabbed her ass and she didn’t make a scene at all, HE sued HER (and Taylor countersued for $1 omg making him bankrupt that witch!!!) and she won. She was never as rich, famous and powerful as she is now, so I don’t see why she wouldn’t have been thrown out earlier in her 13 year career if she’s so awful. She writes her own songs, creates her own melodies, plays multiple instruments, and she’s a talented musician. Must be awful to be one of Taylor’s fans who are invited to her house to listen to her music early. Exclusive listening parties, with food, good energy, and your fave singer? Sounds... disgusting. So sorry her success hurts you, you could try listening to Enya to calm your nerves. And you can quote me but I’m not going to reply bc I already typed so much and I’m on mobile so I’m tired lmfao 

StrawberryBlond
3 hours ago, Spock said:

"She's been proven to have lied before" when the Kim/Kanye situation has been explained thousands of times, and Big Machine exposed themselves TWICE and basically validated everything she is saying. They're now backtracking though TMZ.

I won't even bother to reply to the other un-informed and deluded statements in your post. I swear its like your house is covered in graffitied Taylor Swift posters with her eyes burned out and her face all ****ed up.

I don't know how you do it but you manage to make each new post sound more pressed than the previous one, your obsession is so scary

The Kim/Kanye situation doesn't change the fact that Kanye was in correspondeance with her about the song, when she took to the Grammy stage and acted like she had no clue about all this until it happened, that was the ultimate manipulation. Until Kim put the clips online, Taylor was only giving us one side of the story, leaving out the crucial information about the fact that they did speak about it and she gave permission for so much of it, even if it wasn't all the lines. Not once did she ever make that distinction until the full truth came out, she always acted as if the song was made entirely without her consent or knowledge because it made her look like more of a victim. Granted, Kim and Kanye aren't exactly innocent either and I think all 3 of them are narcissists and when narcissists collide, it's always messy. And as for her label, well...I feel they've been bowing down to her long enough as it is and she's been acting very ungrateful towards them. I've also heard rumours that she didn't want to renew her contract with them because they weren't offering her enough money.

I find Taylor a fascinating person and I find the fact she has any fans to be interesting after everything she's done. But I don't actually wish anything bad upon her, regardless of what some may think.

3 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

link me to one time where she was proven to be lying.

The Kanye west call HE was proven to be lying when the demo leak proving that the lyrics she agreed to were different than the ones she agreed to, the mess last summer they themselves proved that she was right when they published the contract they wanted her to sign, that had all the key points she spoke about, and now in their statement they are proving she's right by avoiding key points in her letter. You've been hating on taylor and writing baseless articles and novels for years now, you coulda had a degree by now had you directed this energy onto something productive

Refer to the post above where I answered this. I was also referring to when she claimed Katy had "stolen" her dancers and "tried to sabotage an entire arena tour from under me" when all she'd done was simply ask some of Taylor's dancers to work on her tour, which is how pop tours operate. Taylor was complaining about something that literally all touring dancers do. Her use of the word "stole" was a direct attempt to demonise Katy and paint herself as the victim.

I already have a degree. And I do put my time into productive things. Just because I want to be crticial of a popstar doesn't mean I don't do nice things in life.

3 hours ago, weed said:

At this point, it’s getting hard to read anything you have to say. You write so much with so much emotion behind it, but your actual knowledge on the topics at hand are pretty moot. You don’t know anything that goes on, yet you clearly have a very concrete negative opinion on her and how she is. She’s quite the victim, yet when a radio show host grabbed her ass and she didn’t make a scene at all, HE sued HER (and Taylor countersued for $1 omg making him bankrupt that witch!!!) and she won. She was never as rich, famous and powerful as she is now, so I don’t see why she wouldn’t have been thrown out earlier in her 13 year career if she’s so awful. She writes her own songs, creates her own melodies, plays multiple instruments, and she’s a talented musician. Must be awful to be one of Taylor’s fans who are invited to her house to listen to her music early. Exclusive listening parties, with food, good energy, and your fave singer? Sounds... disgusting. So sorry her success hurts you, you could try listening to Enya to calm your nerves. And you can quote me but I’m not going to reply bc I already typed so much and I’m on mobile so I’m tired lmfao 

It's not like you know what goes on either, yet you have a positive opinion of her. I totally supported her suing that radio host and I understand why she didn't make a big fuss about it because as a woman, it's natural to silence yourself in such a situation and deal with quietly if you choose to. Taylor has been rich and famous since her debut album, in the US at least and her power grew very quickly. My point is that if she didn't have the status she did now, her label would've washed her hands of her a long time ago. Big egos are only accepted when the artists has got the sales clout and fame to back it up, which is why she's winning in all this. There's a reason she waited until later in her career to develop an attitude and actively speak out against industry figures. I'm not denying that she makes her own music and I applaud her for that but it doesn't mean I have to like it or her as an artist or person. As for her connection to her fans and the grand gestures she makes? I'm skeptical if it's real or it's just her way to make and keep fans. But maybe I'm wrong.

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Refer to the post above where I answered this. I was also referring to when she claimed Katy had "stolen" her dancers and "tried to sabotage an entire arena tour from under me" when all she'd done was simply ask some of Taylor's dancers to work on her tour, which is how pop tours operate. Taylor was complaining about something that literally all touring dancers do. Her use of the word "stole" was a direct attempt to demonise Katy and paint herself as the victim.

I already have a degree. And I do put my time into productive things. Just because I want to be crticial of a popstar doesn't mean I don't do nice things in life.

Except Taylor didn't mention his name or his song one bit, she talked about other people taking credit for her own work and success, and hey! it's still happening until this second. And regarding katy, it was sabotage, she has  a whole tour to finish but hey let me take her dancers and see how she can continue a tour that she's rehearsed to with her dancers, no biggie! Katy started it and there could be even more that we don't know, but Katy apologised for what she did, so your point is not only wrong but irrelevant.

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Except Taylor didn't mention his name or his song one bit, she talked about other people taking credit for her own work and success, and hey! it's still happening until this second. And regarding katy, it was sabotage, she has  a whole tour to finish but hey let me take her dancers and see how she can continue a tour that she's rehearsed to with her dancers, no biggie! Katy started it and there could be even more that we don't know, but Katy apologised for what she did, so your point is not only wrong but irrelevant.

We all know what she was referring when she said that, however. It was so manipulative how she planned to turn it all back around on him when it suited her. And Taylor's tour was almost finished when Katy's tour began. Prismatic Tour started on May 7th, 2014 and on that date, there were only 7 more dates of Taylor's tour left. If Katy had done this right at the very start of her tour maybe I'd understand but it was nearly over and she wanted them early before someone else snapped them up. And I think Katy apologised (though I never heard her do that, it was more of calling a truce) just so Taylor's fans would stop hassling her and to put the whole thing behind them. It's hardly like we've seen them being all friendly with each other apart from that commercial video opportunity.

5 hours ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

Off topic, but who is this person? Always thought it was Heidi Montag :selena:

Her lips remind me of the ASMR Pickle lady’s :laughga:

On topic: Oof, I could see through the lies right away :laughga:

FlopSlurper
11 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

We all know what she was referring when she said that, however. It was so manipulative how she planned to turn it all back around on him when it suited her. And Taylor's tour was almost finished when Katy's tour began. Prismatic Tour started on May 7th, 2014 and on that date, there were only 7 more dates of Taylor's tour left. If Katy had done this right at the very start of her tour maybe I'd understand but it was nearly over and she wanted them early before someone else snapped them up. And I think Katy apologised (though I never heard her do that, it was more of calling a truce) just so Taylor's fans would stop hassling her and to put the whole thing behind them. It's hardly like we've seen them being all friendly with each other apart from that commercial video opportunity.

I didn't know you could read minds. The way you dictate who did what because of what and what they meant based on NOTHING. Literally so hateful and obsessed.

ANTI WP
8 hours ago, RenegAde said:

I'm tired of this saga

Then dont participate in her threads 

8 hours ago, DziJuLaj said:

I feel sorry for people from Big Machine. But who would expect that a nice looking teenager could act that way. 

Wtf ? 

8 hours ago, DziJuLaj said:

Yes.

:green:

Glamourpuss
5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

You really don't like her do you? If you read the other threads that have been created about this you would see that it's actually Big Machine records (Scooter and Scott) that are in the wrong this time.

I like you but it sucks to always see you jumping on the bandwagon when there's an opportunity to hate Taylor. :noparty:

ANTI WP

@StrawberryBlond You need some serious help ..

my kind advise to you ... please dont look into the stuff so deeply ( you aren't good at it ).... it will destroy you completely  at one point of your life if you continues this behaviour ... 

Archived