Taylor Swift held hostage by Scott and Scooter

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
1 hour ago, Chris Martin said:

STFU you mean I can bullying you for years and made up with you and everything will be fine? Scott bought her Masters and copyright by legal means. so deal with it:ohwell:

And Katy’s flopping by her own merit. so deal with it :ohwell:

Spoiler

I like katy, just think you're a troll

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

alextruper17
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jem_and_the_Holograms_(film)

On November 10, 2015, just over two weeks after release, Universal removed Jem from theaters entirely, after grossing $2.2 million. Jason Guerrasio of Business Insider described the pull from theaters as "an unheard of move for a movie that was in theaters nationwide."[39]

In March 2014, the films producers opened an online contest encouraging fans to create short videos describing their love of the original Jem animated series and what a film version would mean to them. The winners of the contest were initially to be offered a small role in the film; this prize was later changed to having the videos themselves featured. In the final production, the fan footage was interspersed with clips of celebrities and edited in such a manner that the fans appeared to be talking about the film's version of the characters. The fans who submitted the footage were not informed as to how it would be used in the film. This was perceived as fans being misled into providing positive reviews for a film they had not yet seen, resulting in many being upset by the manipulation of their perspectives on the character and series in light of how unlike the original series was the premise of the film.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Queen of Pop
1 hour ago, Gam said:

this comment is disgusting

Taylor mobilising her army of fans to send hate to these two men is disgusting

Just now, alextruper17 said:

In March 2014, the films producers opened an online contest encouraging fans to create short videos describing their love of the original Jem animated series and what a film version would mean to them. The winners of the contest were initially to be offered a small role in the film; this prize was later changed to having the videos themselves featured. In the final production, the fan footage was interspersed with clips of celebrities and edited in such a manner that the fans appeared to be talking about the film's version of the characters. The fans who submitted the footage were not informed as to how it would be used in the film. This was perceived as fans being misled into providing positive reviews for a film they had not yet seen, resulting in many being upset by the manipulation of their perspectives on the character and series in light of how unlike the original series was the premise of the film.

Scooter strikes again!

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

What Scooter and Scott is doing to Taylor is disgusting.

No where does Taylor say to send hate towards these 2, Taylor can't do anything to stop her fans from sending hate to them.

Thomas P
10 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

Okay troll :ohwell:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

What Scooter and Scott is doing to Taylor is disgusting.

No where does Taylor say to send hate towards these 2, Taylor can't do anything to stop her fans into sending hate to them.

Although I’m on Taylor’s side on this, she literally told her fans to confront them and the artists under them on social media. She’s not dumb, she knows that a huge number of them will take this plea as an open invitation to cyber bully them + their artists. I’m here for te drama of it all, and I’m definitely rooting for Taylor, but she knew exactly what she was doing by telling her fans to “tell them how you feel” lol 

12 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

no.

the only disgusting thing here is 2 men taking ownership of what isn't theirs

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

13 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

She is asking her fans to basically complain. She is not asking them to bully or send hate. If they happen to do that, then that's bad, but she didn't ask them to.

JusKeepBreathin

She should have other people perform her songs as a tribute and then come up and sing her new stuff. 

It's not a new concept. Those other people are not subject to the contract. 

Scooter and Scott can suck it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

20 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

Beyonce's projects up to 4 is owned by Matthew (her father). 4 and on is owned by her and her company "Parkwood"

The only thing Beyonce "owned" during being managed by her dad was B'Day (because management didn't know she was working on it) 

BUT what's confusing is that Bey was able to perform these songs even after. So i'm guessing it wasn't as strict as what Taylor is going though right now. 

It’s more that the split didn’t get messy. Taylor’s master’s went for sale and that started this whole thing. Beyoncé’s have never been up for sale so she pays a lil fee and then can use them. I doubt she really cares all that much. She also doesn’t even perform that many old tracks anymore. If you notice, she digs a lot from 4, but is a bit more sparse on the rest of her back catalog. Even Coachella which had the most of her back log didn’t have a CRAZY amount.

Queen of Pop
5 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Although I’m on Taylor’s side on this, she literally told her fans to confront them and the artists under them on social media. She’s not dumb, she knows that a huge number of them will take this plea as an open invitation to cyber bully them + their artists. I’m here for te drama of it all, and I’m definitely rooting for Taylor, but she knew exactly what she was doing by telling her fans to “tell them how you feel” lol 

Exactly. She saw the intense negative reaction that Scooter received after her last altercation and she decided that she wasn't done just ruining his reputation, she wanted to ruin his life too. Now her fans have leaked his mobile number and she's doing nothing to stop it. She's a sick human being

Archived