And you support a well known liar:reductive:

giphy.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
34 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Dumpster Fire Landfill Trash. These two men are beyond disgusting.

They're the whole contamination of the planet. I swear if Taylor doesn't get to perform her old songs I'm gonna RAGE. :saladga: 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

Kim already did that in 2016:bye:

where? it's been proven times and times again that kim and kanye were in fact lying and the demo of the song that taylor agreed to was different than the one he released.

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

And you support a well known liar:reductive:

It's ok Henny.

But you were right.

Karma.

I really hope you don't suffer a bad moment in your life and when you ask for help, people answers you with a smiling face "Deal with it".

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Teal Ambition

Sadly I don't think anyone who's signed to Scooter will actually speak up. We know where Demi stands with this :selena:, Bieber clearly only comes to defend his male peers (Chris Brown im looking at you :triggered:), Ariana will probably just keep her mouth shut and Carly probably will too 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

alextruper17
3 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

Kim already did that in 2016:bye:

Kim is the trash herself. Lol

KingRedd
21 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I don't think anyone is blaming her. We all acknowledge they are evil. It's just shocking that something like this could happen to Taylor of all people. Her, Beyonce, and Madonna are the smartest pop stars/have the best teams. So for it to happen to one of them is shocking.

Has she ever owned her masters though? I feel as though most new artist just sign deals because they see it as their chance. All of them were new at some point. She is wise now but maybe didn’t realize it back then. It’s weird that artist don’t automatically own their own songs. Do you know if Gaga owns her masters? 

May I Read You? 😎

MonSwiftAnton
Cyber Babylon
5 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

It's ok Henny.

But you were right.

Karma.

I really hope you don't suffer a bad moment in your life and when you ask for help, people answers you with a smiling face "Deal with it".

We talk about that later

I'm not the whos suffering right now:fan:

alextruper17
Just now, Chris Martin said:

We talk about that later

I'm not the whos suffering right now:fan:

rihanna wink GIF by AnimatedText

Just now, KingRedd said:

Has she ever owned her masters though? I feel as though most new artist just sign deals because they see it as their chance. All of them were new at some point. She is wise now but maybe didn’t realize it back then. It’s weird that artist don’t automatically own their own songs. Do you know if Gaga owns her masters? 

From what I've read, Gaga doesn't. In fact, not even Beyonce does (at least not her peak years, she probably owns Lemonade and the flops). RIhanna is the only one that does. That's just based off what I've read.

I'm just surprised because she knew she was gonna switch labels so I figured something like that would cross her mind.

34 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

Karma. it's what she deserves for bullying Katy since that tragic Bad Blood video:ohwell:

This isn’t about Katy and they’ve moved on, don’t forget about Swish Swish either :triggered:

Archived