Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift held hostage by Scott and Scooter

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda
7 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

This is her job, even Gaga sells her music, sells makeup and expensive tickets in vegas to make money 💀. You guys need to come up with better stuff to drag her because it shows that you hate her for nothing.

Speaking of creativity, tell me just 1 pop girl that wrote a whole album ALL by themselves when they were between the age of 17-19 and they went to break records with that album and get nominated for grammys, i'll wait.

I mean... I’m not swiping at Taylor only, Gaga is a massive sell out. ‘I dOnt WaNt to SeLl PerfuMe, ItS shAlLow to My ExIstEnce’.. then sells make up. 

and yes, daddy brought all her albums to get her on the hot 100... I’m SURE she wrote it all. No one writes all there own music. These big rock bands and pop girls are just marketing machines, there is no art here. 

I’m not only coming for Taylor, I’m just being realistic. This whole thing is shitty, but not a problem. The only issue is people treating each other like rubbish and Doxxing. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Wait the Carlyle Group helped Scooter pay for the rights to her music? The group helping support the bombing of people in Yemen? :rip:

Scooter is a ****ing mess, what the hell.

I wasn't that interested in this before to be completely honest, but after having read about it some more, its all really gross. 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

DoremonLove
19 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

Um... I get that this is a horrible situation for her, but Taylor needs to stop dealing with it in such a childish way. Doxxing is incredibly dangerous and she knows how passionate her fans are. Asking them to bully and terrorise these men is wrong and she knows that. And it also seems cynically timed to coincide with her new duet with Shawn Mendes. 

I do like Taylor but she needs to grow up and stop involving her 14 year old fans in her business dealings.

:golfclap:

How can anoyone not love gaga

tea spiller
18 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

It was known for ages they where going to sell her masters, which has been confirmed. (She lied) 

What would I do? Well... I would do nothing. It’s not my issue what multi millionaires are doing with copy rights. I am interested in real problems. I’m not paying to go to Vegas under any circumstance so her not doing Vegas means nothing to me. 

I know it sounds harsh but let’s get back to reality. Taylor’s masters mean nothing to anyone accept her. Her trying to get millions of people to Harass someone which includes leaking there private information is illegal. They have done nothing illegal, Taylor is in the wrong. 

here is an interesting read if you like:  https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/14/20965843/taylor-swift-fans-doxxed-scooter-braun-scott-borchetta-twitter

Taylor made her peace that the record label (and her masters) would be sold once she left the label. she has always been honest about that. SHE WAS HOWEVER, NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE TO BID FOR OR PURCHASE HER MASTERS. the only offer was to receive one master back for each new album she made. that means another 6 albums with a record label that didn’t value her or her music. 

Taylor’s masters may mean nothing to you, but they mean something to the millions of fans who’s life’s they’ve changed. the songs she wrote on her bedroom floor that have changed my life means something to me. Now Scott Borchetta and Scooter Braun are not letting her, taylor swift, the biggest musician of our decade, perform those songs in any recorded format because that would be “re-recording” before she is legally allowed to do so. She has expired every avenue to sort this issue out. at the end of the day, if two ratty white men can try and silence the 8th biggest musical act EVER, then there is no other option to go public. 

You can come back and blame taylor and say she’s playing the victim or say that she’s a multi-millionaire and you don’t care about her masters but at the heart of it, you are saying that music and art holds no value.

interesting article but if taylor swift was doxxing, why didn’t she just publish their contact numbers and emails - she obviously has them? she asked her fans for help and they helped - i see nothing wrong with that. 

tea spiller
8 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

I mean... I’m not swiping at Taylor only, Gaga is a massive sell out. ‘I dOnt WaNt to SeLl PerfuMe, ItS shAlLow to My ExIstEnce’.. then sells make up. 

and yes, daddy brought all her albums to get her on the hot 100... I’m SURE she wrote it all. No one writes all there own music. These big rock bands and pop girls are just marketing machines, there is no art here. 

I’m not only coming for Taylor, I’m just being realistic. This whole thing is shitty, but not a problem. The only issue is people treating each other like rubbish and Doxxing. 

i’m trying not to be mean.. but why the f are you on this site? you don’t seem to have much respect for music or artists lol

Itsbrenda
1 hour ago, tea spiller said:

i’m trying not to be mean.. but why the f are you on this site? you don’t seem to have much respect for music or artists lol

I’m a Gaga fan, I’m also realistic. 

I don’t have any fantasy’s about Taylor swift writing her first album or Gaga just motivating her career because of integrity & art. 

Doesn’t mean I don’t like them or there music, I am just not blind to the reality we live in.

I don’t mean you any disrespect, we just see things differently. 

Itsbrenda
2 hours ago, tea spiller said:

Taylor made her peace that the record label (and her masters) would be sold once she left the label. she has always been honest about that. SHE WAS HOWEVER, NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE TO BID FOR OR PURCHASE HER MASTERS. the only offer was to receive one master back for each new album she made. that means another 6 albums with a record label that didn’t value her or her music. 

Taylor’s masters may mean nothing to you, but they mean something to the millions of fans who’s life’s they’ve changed. the songs she wrote on her bedroom floor that have changed my life means something to me. Now Scott Borchetta and Scooter Braun are not letting her, taylor swift, the biggest musician of our decade, perform those songs in any recorded format because that would be “re-recording” before she is legally allowed to do so. She has expired every avenue to sort this issue out. at the end of the day, if two ratty white men can try and silence the 8th biggest musical act EVER, then there is no other option to go public. 

You can come back and blame taylor and say she’s playing the victim or say that she’s a multi-millionaire and you don’t care about her masters but at the heart of it, you are saying that music and art holds no value.

interesting article but if taylor swift was doxxing, why didn’t she just publish their contact numbers and emails - she obviously has them? she asked her fans for help and they helped - i see nothing wrong with that. 

There is a lot I could reply to that but I have already said it a few times in this thread, I’m just going to respond to the bold:

I fully respect your journey though Taylor’s music, it’s amazing you have got through so much and I love that. 
the thing her Stan fans need to realise is firstly, Taylor has never owned those masters. They are not hers and never have been. She is commissioned to make something and she makes it. That doesn’t change your enjoyment of those albums, it’s just Taylor’s issue.

You really need to think about what she is doing and look into how awful it is when just a gamer usurps someone’s personal info about another person, people have died. Imagine empowering millions of people to attack someone else. While she didn’t leak his private information, if he was attacked I worse, it would be her fault. It wouldn’t of happened without her telling her fans to ‘let them know how you feel’. Big Machine legally couldn’t stop her performing her past albums, they also legally own her masters. Doxxing is illegal. I know you might be a fan but she is in the wrong on this one. Even IF big machine lied in there statement it would still be wrong for her to endorse harassing anyone, especially on that scale. 

"While Swift’s note might seem reasonable at first glance, doxxing is an extremely serious matter because there’s no telling what a “passionate” anonymous fanbase might do with those phone numbers and addresses once they’ve been exposed, and there’s no putting them back in the bottle once they’re on the internet. It’s not just potential harassment over the phone; people have died after being swatted, where a person calls in a fake gun or bomb threat to get a SWAT team to bust into someone’s home."

PeriodT. 

Madling

I can't stand Scooter Braun and his scary toothed wife. He worked Justin to the point of a breakdown. 

They are Taylor's songs. What I don't get is Big Machine can only benefit from Taylor performing them. They are clearly being petty. And I can't deny how good it is to see a woman refuse to be silenced by men.  

3 hours ago, tea spiller said:

Why she left Big Machine?

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

illySpencer

Well she sold her music rights, then she left her label, then she want it again ? That is hypocrital at the hight level. Taylor wants everything and complaings when she can't have it. She is so childfish and acting like a little girl who make a drama when she doesn't have what she wants...

Girl, it's your fault. 

Bad Kids

Omg I'm excited to hear the new versions of her old songs! It'll be so interesting!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Goodtimes12128
20 hours ago, illySpencer said:

Well she sold her music rights, then she left her label, then she want it again ? That is hypocrital at the hight level. Taylor wants everything and complaings when she can't have it. She is so childfish and acting like a little girl who make a drama when she doesn't have what she wants...

Girl, it's your fault. 

Can you imagine being locked in that contract and 15 years later realizing you are smart enough to manage your own art and business yourself better? 

Archived