Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

ARTPOP era but make it Sarah Tanno

Sickness

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The comments under that tweet. Literally everyone dragging Sarah and praising Tara, but those who posted some looks that Tara did that are without a doubt worse than some that Sarah have done, no one commented.

That's how you know you are a bully. Shameful. 

People need to get over it. If you don’t like her makeup too bad, but she is very talented and has been an amazing friend to gaga. 

Mister G

People keep talking s*** about Sarah. She’s probably laughing it off because she’s still getting paid and making that money so looks like she’ll get the last laugh. Haters gonna hate.

Chromatic

Honestly, I don't get why people praise Tara Savelo so much. Most of her looks were a thick winged eyeliner and brows. The reason why I prefer Sarah, is because she takes chances and she's not afraid of having fun with what she does. That's just my opinion, and I can say that without being mean to Tara.

KURUSHITOVSKA

At least you can see her face hasn't changed that much, i's her make up

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Tom Nook

I really have to fücking laugh whenever fans say “Sarah sucks Tara was so better 😍😍😍” like this is deja goddamn vu, everyone loves to hate on the current thing and it’s a real shame :neyde:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

nenhures
7 minutes ago, Mudkip said:

I really have to fücking laugh whenever fans say “Sarah sucks Tara was so better 😍😍😍” like this is deja goddamn vu, everyone loves to hate on the current thing and it’s a real shame :neyde:

This needs to be stickied at the front page. History just keeps repeating itself, we have to laugh.

• Bear locked this topic

Archived