Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS praises ARTPOP and the power it had on him

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

How do ya'll even know stuff like this? LG6 wasn't even out yet. It doesn't even have an album title yet lol.

Well he confirmed that what they have done in the studio together for LG6 as been scrapped so... 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Widows Kiss said:

Well, his productions are bad so I'm glad Gaga choose to forget about ARTFLOP!

A vile comment - his productions made ARTPOP what it was and we thank his **** to high heavens for that beautiful piece of work sis 🙌🏼

gagzus
1 hour ago, Widows Kiss said:

Well, his productions are bad so I'm glad Gaga choose to forget about ARTFLOP!

ARTPOP is literally her best produced and mastered album out of her whole discography girl wyd

sampool
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

You mentioned ZEDD wrong who could not even take the time to actually make the productions but rather either buy or recycle them. Gaga and DJWS made ARTPOP the song which is a masterpiece

You don't have to drag ZEDD to praise DJWS, G.U.Y. is still the best song on the album.

ARTPOP is the only album of her that I listen in full without skipping a song, I hate that she gave up on the era so early, it had a lot of potential with the theme and technology. 

LGMonster95
Just now, sampool said:

You don't have to drag ZEDD to praise DJWS, G.U.Y. is still the best song on the album.

ARTPOP is the only album of her that I listen in full without skipping a song, I hate that she gave up on the era so early, it had a lot of potential with the theme and technology. 

Well it's the pure truth, you can find the instrumentals that apparently he made for ARTPOP on the internet before the album was out. DJWS's at least give us some quality work

Archived