Gaga: Bye Vegas

Rosalía:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, yASSsss said:

Who’s that girl next to Bobby? Looks like Grimes :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Renie said:

Her assistant Kim! The fact that they did matching pink hair warms me heart!!!:heart:

Oh I thought it was Natali for a second. Still cute that they got matching hair!

/delusional stan in me is wondering if that is significant

3 points in and ready for more

Miracle
11 hours ago, Talenti said:

The IG posts of her in the ice bath, and the stories of her in that thermal bodysuit thing? :oprah:

She does that after every show  lol

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Apple Music FR:
101 (+6) Shallow
163 (+9) I'll Never Love Again
199 (+11) Always Remember Us This Way

#35 (+2) ASIB

Girl I don't think this is the right thread

Helxig

Is that Natali who also has pink hair? Or Amanda?? Someone is matchy matchy with her

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Is that Natali who also has pink hair? Or Amanda?? Someone is matchy matchy with her

It's Kim her assistant, if I'm not mistaken. Her Instagram is @kimseesmonsters.

She really does look like Natali though, I always confuse the two.

12 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I think she does these every show for fabro management. I don’t think her fibro is as bad as it has been, what’s kicking her ass is that before Nov 6th she had been performing with Bronchitis (which already comes w body pain) and she was too weak for my show (Nov 6th) and she took that time to really nurse herself. The two shows after she was still slightly sick, so i think over the course of seven weeks she should be fine. (i hope, i see her on the 30th now. Refund came thru.)

I think that she cancelled the show not because her health status in general, but she could not fixed her vocal problems from bronchitis with warm up, and that was the reason of the late cancellation.

12 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Don't worry (it's a French way to say "don't be so sure bout it), she must still have days when she's in horrible pain, without even having to perform, but yes, the way they organized the residency helped her a lot!

We were lucky so far. I hope if she is happy and her therapy progresses, the hard trauma response will be rare.

Archived