💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Travis Scott’s Fans Going Wild

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Gagz4Gaga said:
I mean, just to see some rapper do autotunes for this? The locals are really something else. :saladga:

What a pathetic comment :rip:

Pop fans act so high and mighty it's cringeworthy as hell

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

But that's your take and your interpretation of it, i never said i don't get why people like her..

I can critic an artist respectfully and still like them. I like Ava songs, i just don't think it takes that much talent to write the type of pop music she's writting. 

Travis Scott might not be the best rapper out there. but his tracks are more complex, you have production by Tame Impala, Stevie Wonder on a track. Taste is subjective yes. But a lot of people on this site just disminish rap as a talentless genre without knowing or even listenning to these artists.

You looked offended when that user replied to you. No one in this thread mentioned Ava at all, but you decided to bring her into the conversation. There was no need to include her. You could've just said, 

12 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Travis Scott might not be the best rapper out there. but his tracks are more complex, you have production by Tame Impala, Stevie Wonder on a track. Taste is subjective yes. But a lot of people on this site just disminish rap as a talentless genre without knowing or even listenning to these artists.

and that's it. It looks like you were diminishing her based on your comment. 

Ladey Gaygay
43 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Megan thee stallion is his opening act I believe, ugh I wanna go so bad:giveup:

Watch like 90% of them be gays for Meg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Lion Heart

The guy at the 15 second mark must really hate this video. :toofunny: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Gagz4Gaga
2 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Sis, did I hurt a bone? Chill out. I listen to a wide variety of musical genres probably more than you so... :enigma:

nostalgia’s for geeks

44 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Yup, and if we are going to get **** about music, 99% of pop is in the same level of manufactured trash as rap, so seeing them fight is hilarious.

Both genres just follow standard formulas and chord progressions, are mostly computer made, with multiple producers to tweak it to its most sellable form. Musical composition was sent to the back to prioritize "boping"

So yeah, everybody chill and enjoy whatever you want, but dont pretend that either genre is musically good from a technical standpoint

2 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

you have to remember how insane straight guys can get when intoxicated

No lies detected here. :ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Imagine being this crazed over someone so talentless? My god this is so funny. And all it took was just a few of them to break the barrier and suddenly BOOM a hundred people come rushing. What a ride lmao 

Rappers are Poets, producers, people who designed clothing and have subsequently influenced a generation of fans have no talent? Hmm wonder if the gays on an online pop forum have any bias here :fail:

lgaga1fan

Y'all really tryna come for Travis when he always serves bops and quality... 

n e ways this is a festival, so it aint just him. Its not very surprising that this happened

3 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

Where.... ?

He doesn't use autotune on his voice but anyway he's not a singer he's a rapper so even if he did.. he doesn't need to know how to sing. cause the lyrics and the rap delivery it's what matters. :awkney:

He actually does use auto he's just really good and using it effectively. He also does have some singing capabilities but he's obviously not Sam Smith lol.

Archived