💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK has been renewed for season 2

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

rupaul-768x479.png

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK has been renewed by BBC Three and World of Wonder for a second season.

“I want to thank the BBC and all our fans for their overwhelming support of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK,” RuPaul said in a statement. This season’s queens proved that Britain’s got charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent and I want to see more! 

“Here’s to another season of love, laughter and light!”

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/129343/yaaas-rupauls-drag-race-uk-has-been-renewed-for-season-2/?noapp=true

Jose P

Talent won. This first season has been such a breath of fresh air. Last episode was probably one of the best eps in Drag Race herstory.

Flippy

I wanna Break Up (Bye, Bye) :music:

good!!!! I’m loving all the talent in the UK tbh 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Arguably one of the best Seasons in the franchise already. Love how unfiltered and not-caring about reputation the UK-Girls are!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

gagzus

I’m so happy they’re doing another season I was lowkey worried they wouldn’t renew it. Gotta admit I’m dissapointed that BBC didn’t drop it and Channel 4 didn’t get it so then we could get real prizes each episode. But I feel like the lack of money and prizes makes the show more real? Since they’re doing it for the fun and notoriety 

im hoping season 2 also doesn’t fall into the same ditch the other season have where it becomes too self referential (I don’t need to hear S2 queens saying MUCH BETTER! every damn episode for example). And I hope this means they’ll add UK queens to the next Werq The World tour after season 12 airs.

Archived