Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Bradley Romance Was Orchestrated

alp0707

Featured Posts

LilyLark
4 hours ago, Ivy said:

Wait what

But I just saw an article just now where she was saying he was her first love :confused: 

She gave an interview years ago when she was first out of the closet & heavily implied the relationship was initially real and then they felt pressure to stay together, etc. even before she had that quasi-affair (I hesitate to call it an affair, because the dude was way older and her boss, I think she was only 19 or 20, and it seemed exploitative).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You’d be surprised at how many “real” Hollywood romances are staged. People act all happy and in love when in public but they literally can’t stand each other when in private. Look at the Kristen and Robert situation - she basically said they were never together but at the time it looked so real. 

Sorry, no lol You’re wrong about the Rob & Kristen situation. That wasn’t orchestrated, they were in an actual relationship & have expressed that many times. They were living together & went through a very public break up. Kristen has talked about how hard it was trying to maintain a relationship with someone you love in a fishbowl like Twilight many times. I’m not sure where exactly you read that she said they were “basically never together” but I’m 99% positive that she did not say that because it’s not true. The closest thing she’s ever said to that was that they both felt pressure to stay together & make things work & be perfect. Also, yes some relationships are orchestrated for press but that’s not what Gaga did. The thread title is misleading. She was specifically talking about the Oscar performance & how they orchestrated it as a performance & wanted people to feel the love they were trying to create. Gaga wouldn’t orchestrate something for press or whatever, she orchestrated it in the way you plan a performance.

Regina George
4 hours ago, Ivy said:

Wait what

But I just saw an article just now where she was saying he was her first love :confused: 

4 hours ago, Madling said:

Uh... She literally was just on Stern saying she was madly in love with him and would have married him... 

Maybe I’m wrong but I remember her saying it was staged at some point - maybe they broke up and had to pretend like everything’s okay because they had movie to promote. It was something like that. 

Regina George
18 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Sorry, no lol You’re wrong about the Rob & Kristen situation. That wasn’t orchestrated, they were in an actual relationship & have expressed that many times. They were living together & went through a very public break up. Kristen has talked about how hard it was trying to maintain a relationship with someone you love in a fishbowl like Twilight many times. I’m not sure where exactly you read that she said they were “basically never together” but I’m 99% positive that she did not say that because it’s not true. The closest thing she’s ever said to that was that they both felt pressure to stay together & make things work & be perfect. Also, yes some relationships are orchestrated for press but that’s not what Gaga did. The thread title is misleading. She was specifically talking about the Oscar performance & how they orchestrated it as a performance & wanted people to feel the love they were trying to create. Gaga wouldn’t orchestrate something for press or whatever, she orchestrated it in the way you plan a performance.

lol no need for you ti drag me for saying something that’s so unimportant. Read my reply above. And yes I do believe that some of their interactions were orchestrated because of the movie promotion. Love is a selling point. 

beaublue
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

lol no need for you ti drag me for saying something that’s so unimportant. Read my reply above. And yes I do believe that some of their interactions were orchestrated because of the movie promotion. Love is a selling point. 

Lol I wasn’t dragging you, I was informing you & I wouldn’t have replied if I had saw that you already replied to someone else but you didn’t until after I posted. If you view that as dragging then that’s sort an issue of interpretation on your end. But no, I don’t believe she orchestrated anything outside of that performance. She states clearly what the point was of that performance, that it was a performance & has said it before. If you listened to the full interview on Oprah’s podcast she explains it better & explains her views on doing things for money or a “selling point.”

Regina George
37 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Lol I wasn’t dragging you, I was informing you & I wouldn’t have replied if I had saw that you already replied to someone else but you didn’t until after I posted. If you view that as dragging then that’s sort an issue of interpretation on your end. But no, I don’t believe she orchestrated anything outside of that performance. She states clearly what the point was of that performance, that it was a performance & has said it before. If you listened to the full interview on Oprah’s podcast she explains it better & explains her views on doing things for money or a “selling point.”

That’s on me to interpret it in a way that I did. Also please let me have my opinion. It’s okay to think that everything about their behavior is real but let me have my opinion. No need to “prove me wrong”.. :vegas:

Madling
58 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Maybe I’m wrong but I remember her saying it was staged at some point - maybe they broke up and had to pretend like everything’s okay because they had movie to promote. It was something like that. 

Yeah no you're 100% wrong

Madling
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

She gave an interview years ago when she was first out of the closet & heavily implied the relationship was initially real and then they felt pressure to stay together, etc. even before she had that quasi-affair (I hesitate to call it an affair, because the dude was way older and her boss, I think she was only 19 or 20, and it seemed exploitative).

Kristen was never in the closet.  And it was always real. 

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Madling said:

Yea get of my back please. If you're not ready to be kind or to speak to me as a person then please ignore me! I literally have no clue why the hell are you so ****ing mean to me??? Did I do something to you personally? Do you even know who I am?? PLEASE STOP 

Bizcochito

keep in mind this interview was when  Bradley was still dating Irina and Gaga was "dating" Dan

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

6 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

keep in mind this interview was when  Bradley was still dating Irina and Gaga was "dating" Dan

Bradley and Irina split at the beginning of June publicly and the pap photos about Dan and Gaga were in the middle of July.

Bizcochito
12 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

Bradley and Irina split at the beginning of June publicly and the pap photos about Dan and Gaga were in the middle of July.

well then Gaga wasn't dating dan yet but planning :awesome:

2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don't really follow her, I just happened to see an article from People from yesterday :huntyga:

I bet there is a lot of relationship stuff that is staged in Hollywood tho..

beaublue
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yea get of my back please. If you're not ready to be kind or to speak to me as a person then please ignore me! I literally have no clue why the hell are you so ****ing mean to me??? Did I do something to you personally? Do you even know who I am?? PLEASE STOP 

2 hours ago, Madling said:

I’m failing to see how someone saying you’re wrong is them being “so f*cking mean to me.” You stated something inaccurate & people are just trying to let you know that but instead you’re freaking out at everyone saying we’re dragging you or being unkind not talking to you as a person simply because we pointed out that you were wrong... if someone simply stating that you’re wrong pushes you over the edge like this then that’s a bit worrisome 😬 is there something else going on that explains your outburst? You can always message me or others if you’re going through something 😊

Archived