💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

i was concerned when i watched a jazz clip where she ripped her pants lol. but i think she's just sick this week. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenina
6 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Also I remember her having some off moments even in 2016 and at some of the JWT shows too, it's totally ok, it can happen.

I was just about to mention this. I remember one thread in particular about a Diamond Heart performance during the JWT where she sings "good thing I know what I'm worth" and her voice sounds strained. Then she started performing it in a lower key and  people started making a huge deal out of it saying that she lost her voice and needs to stop smoking and drinking and all that :rip: 

Edit: Found the video 

cool

Gagaloo911

Bye Felicia

No one cares about your WRONG and irrelevant OPINION. 

I'm just curious to know what most of the people thinking that "her vocals decline", how much they know about singing.., it's a very complex discipline haha, and not so easy to master everyday even when you're name is Lady Gaga, Adele, or Beyoncé  :huntyga:♄

www.kalderone.com

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I was just about to mention this. I remember one thread in particular about a Diamond Heart performance during the JWT where she sings "good thing I know what I'm worth" and her voice sounds a bit strained. Then she started performing it in a lower key and  people started making a huge deal out of it saying that she lost her voice and needs to stop smoking and drinking and all that :rip: 

Yeah and then at the next shows she was pulling amazing vocals. Like I said, it can happen and it happens to everyone. Gaga is not a robot and she has some health problems too, we just don't know her daily routine, how she wakes up in a day if she feels great or bad. Also It's really not worth it to force yourself too much at a random show especially when you have fever. God, I hope she doesn't sees these kind of threads, we don't want her to give her reasons to hate us.

sampool
2 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

No one is kissing her ass here.

She cracked a few notes, she's been off and so on... but as every singer does! And as a singer myself don't get me started on the topic: there are months where I sing and belt effortessly and month where it doesn't matter how much I try to warm up, my breath control is off, my throath is closed, etc. The fact is that in those bad months I get so frustrated and I try to push myself to do better and the result is even worst.

Gaga is probably on a bad month vocal wise and it's normal.

Except that this hasn't been a few months case, she's been off after ASIB. I remember being wowed by every live performance she does, I even prefer her live covers than the studio version, specially with ballads, but this didn't happen in a while, for example, she didn't sound great at this years grammys, and the oscar performance wasn't physically demanding so she should've sounded better than she did in 2015 TSOM, but it was okay. 

Idk why y'all are being in denial/pressed about it, she's been clearly busy with other stuff (make up, movies and vegas) than make regular vocal training sessions with Don, its not like this is the end, once she gets back to it she'll sound great again. 

The fact that her best shallow performance was before the movie dropped says it all:

33 minutes ago, sampool said:

She clearly has been declining BIG TIMES since ASIB promo campaign, her current vocals are incomparable to her CTC days and anybody with functioning ears could tell, but watch lil ass kissers oppose for some likes 

This.

Just listen to the C2C era vocals and then listen to the J&P vocals and the difference is quite noticeable.

I'll also add and say that sometimes her vocals during Enigma and J&P are just...unlistenable and it's really concerning coming from one who was mostly praised for singing live.

Her vocals are too inconsistent. She should aim for a Tony through composing, instead of acting.

This is so TIRED.

You have zero idea of what goes on behind the scenes and what could be affecting her.

She literally had fans use hand sanitizer the other day because she explicitly stated how she has a really bad sinus infection. I can barely SPEAK with one.

PrincessDiez
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes but a few bad performances DOES NOT MEAN that she has lost her voice, or that her voice is in decline... y'all are being dramatic af :madge:

I never said she lost her voice :triggered:

Cobyy

sampool
33 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Well you sure told all of us. I am now convinced.

I know, quoting me gave it away but thanks for being honest about it :diane:

30 minutes ago, sampool said:

she clearly haven't seen Don lawrence in a while.

Bro, unless you have access to her Google Calendar, lets not make statements which you have zero way of confirming. You literally pulled that out of thin air.

Lextyr97

I feel like this always happens in the pre era lmaoo. I can guarantee you she is just partying a **** ton right now. I’ve had a LONG period of time where my voice was like hers is at the moment, yet when the phase was over, my voice was just as good as before.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived