:air: you're ruthless @MonsterMom

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
6 hours ago, Renie said:

Plus I’d imagine she’s had worse things in her mouth!:oops:

Queen of "would you put that in your mouth? :saladga:Actually you would because you're all kinds of f*cked up" :ladyhaha:

I love them for some reason. I feel like they’re really not fans of hers and just went for a jazz show and they didn’t expect that kind of treatment from a woman who is one half of an EGOT :saladga: but it’s cute that they went along with it 

4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Queen of "would you put that in your mouth? :saladga:Actually you would because you're all kinds of f*cked up" :ladyhaha:

Are you calling me f*cked up?!?:ladyhaha:

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, Renie said:

Are you calling me f*cked up?!?:ladyhaha:

No that's a quote from Gaga from ha pre-Fame days :selena: the irony is she's putting weird stuff in her mouth now. 

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I love them for some reason. I feel like they’re really not fans of hers and just went for a jazz show and they didn’t expect that kind of treatment from a woman who is one half of an EGOT :saladga: but it’s cute that they went along with it 

I don't think so... :awkney:they seemed to be playing along. The man especially was very "in character" as if he was acting. They were likely told this would happen beforehand. They have special seats. 

God, I love the little skits she does for J + P. Plus, the unexpectedness of everything, along with her overall spontaneity, makes it even better.

I was, like, magnetized throughout that whole video. She's truly shining in that show.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

No that's a quote from Gaga from ha pre-Fame days :selena: the irony is she's putting weird stuff in her mouth now. 

:ladyhaha: I knew that!! :derpga: 

3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I don't think so... :awkney:they seemed to be playing along. The man especially was very "in character" as if he was acting. They were likely told this would happen beforehand. They have special seats. 

I thought it was strange that they were seated practically on stage but then again you’d be surprised what the rich can get 

46 minutes ago, PEZ said:

@11:32 "What the **** are you doing? Get down on one knee. I'm Italian"

:air: she seriously canNOT stop herself, the words just flew right out of her

She has Tourette's but with just that phrase. 

LilyLark
14 hours ago, Doncho said:

I see that they are all having a fun time and playing around, but she shouldnt kiss people like that :poot: Someone could get angry lol

Singers plan these type of stunts 99% of the time beforehand—security needs to make sure a stalker isn't getting up on stage or whatever and make sure the person is okay with being on stage. That said, I'm kind of surprised she still does these types of shenanigans. Halsey used to kiss random strangers on stage, and then accidentally kissed a 17 year old (yikes) and stopped after that. There are other examples of singers toning it down because of various f*ck ups like that and most are more cautious nowadays with social media and everything, where the f*ck ups can be amplified.

Doncho
7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Singers plan these type of stunts 99% of the time beforehand—security needs to make sure a stalker isn't getting up on stage or whatever and make sure the person is okay with being on stage. That said, I'm kind of surprised she still does these types of shenanigans. Halsey used to kiss random strangers on stage, and then accidentally kissed a 17 year old (yikes) and stopped after that. There are other examples of singers toning it down because of various f*ck ups like that and most are more cautious nowadays with social media and everything, where the f*ck ups can be amplified.

I dont think Gaga planned any of this. Of course the people are up there because they paid a lot of money to have that place. But yeah, I dont think Gaga should keep doing it. In this particular video, they are all having fun, but you never know how some other people could react...

21 hours ago, Doot said:

I bet you he pulled his entire hand directly out of his ass only two seconds prior!!!!!11!!1

OMFG UR SO ****IN FUNNY LMAOOOBFHDNEUNDHDJDKKDJRIDODK WHEW U SLAYED ME!!! YAAAAS KING OF JOKES LMFAOOOOOOO COME THRU WITTY LEGEND

:flop: 

derpmonster
11 hours ago, Doncho said:

I dont think Gaga planned any of this. Of course the people are up there because they paid a lot of money to have that place. But yeah, I dont think Gaga should keep doing it. In this particular video, they are all having fun, but you never know how some other people could react...

What makes you think she didn't plan? She does something like this every time. Not the ring part. But flirting with them.

Archived