Jump to content
Stefani Tee
event

MTV EMAs 2019 @ Seville - Viewing Party

Featured Posts

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

i think you're used to a majority of performers being English-speaking/from English speaking countries, over time a lot of award shows have begun to lean a lot more towards inviting Latin and Kpop artists to perform, which is maybe why the lineup feels so different? NCT 127, Becky G and Rosalia are hugely famous, just maybe not where you're from

Some of yall complain that there's too much BTS then go and say things like "NCT? really? Who? Who the hell is that? They must not be popular" like I've never heard of megan trainor or whatever but i have enough sense to know that's because I don't pay attention to western pop music closely. I do have some favorites though. Like kesha and gaga. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autumn
2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Some of yall complain that there's too much BTS then go and say things like "NCT? really? Who? Who the hell is that? They must not be popular" like I've never heard of megan trainor or whatever but i have enough sense to know that's because I don't pay attention to western pop music closely. I do have some favorites though. Like kesha and gaga. 

exactly, they complain about how much bts is there is and then ignore the fact that there's loads of other incredible kpop artists

• formerly ARealWildMan, WarriorPhoenix •

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More

there's no one good performing so i guess i won't be watching :selena:

people can take everything away from you, but they can never take away your truth...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DesertWolf
5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Wait the sun is still shinning? :poot:

That's weird, it's dark in here and I'm living at the east of Madrid, which is not that far from Sevilla

I'm reaching light through the struggle
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

exactly, they complain about how much bts is there is and then ignore the fact that there's loads of other incredible kpop artists

Lol I had someone ask for different genres of kpop and I gave a long list of different artists and groups of various genres (like rock, rap, hip hop and indie) and they came back with "see? They can be put in boxes" or something. Idk. I know I gave a list of different artists and they said that regardless. Like do they not realize even gaga is put in a dance pop box? Lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autumn
Just now, moonboywow said:

Lol I had someone ask for different genres of kpop and I gave a long list of different artists and groups of various genres (like rock, rap, hip hop and indie) and they came back with "see? They can be put in boxes" or something. Idk. I know I gave a list of different artists and they said that regardless. Like do they not realize even gaga is put in a dance pop box? Lol

literally omg :triggered:

• formerly ARealWildMan, WarriorPhoenix •

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DesertWolf

the Charlie's Angels shameless promo 

deadggdjikkf

 

I'm reaching light through the struggle
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dutch
2 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

That's weird, it's dark in here and I'm living at the east of Madrid, which is not that far from Sevilla

Maybe it was pre-recorded some hours ago?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SimonSays

NCT 127 are probably doing Highway To Heaven so I'm so ****ing hyped for them and Rosalía :firega: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DesertWolf
Just now, Dutch said:

Maybe it was pre-recorded some hours ago?

could be, as there's really few people around the carpet :shrug:

I'm reaching light through the struggle
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dutch

Tbh Kesha and Katy are dumb to not perform here. It would give them at least some promo...

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvnrp

Ready for Dua to slay her performance, the song deserves it :firega:

Vote WEAR YOUR LOVE in GV14
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DesertWolf

Halsey best look? 

d6f.jpg

I'm reaching light through the struggle
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...