Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Shawn Mendes paints nails, goes full makeup for Halloween

Bambino

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Madling said:

He's not hot at all. 

You take that back right now. He’s the twunkiest nongay twunk to ever twunk. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
9 minutes ago, Enzo626 said:

You take that back right now. He’s the twunkiest nongay twunk to ever twunk. 

Like he's a pleasant looking young fella but HOT????? 

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Ryusei said:

these pics are better. He looks so hot next to the cookie monster :giveup: 

Everyone looks hotter with black nails and rock God eyeliner.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chromaticunt
4 hours ago, andy232000 said:

You guys are disgusting. Ya’ll complain about how heteronormative societies impulse stereotypes into the LGBT community but cant refrain from assuming someone else's sexuality, despite the multiple claims that he isnt just because he decided to paint his nails? This guy cant live in peace without you thirsty gays lusting over him, and just because you’re gay it doesnt make it less wrong.

Chill chile, it's called joking around. :toofunny:

2 hours ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Am I the only one that got Samantha Ronson vibes :shrug:

I got eleven/bitchin vibes :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Jose P
5 hours ago, Johnny Wayne said:

You guys are so insufferable. 

No, he's not gonna bottom for you guys, not even if you keep sreaming louder how blatantly gay he is :awkney:

No wonder people have prejudice against this community, in fact we have the same mentality of the people who opress us. Just because a man dresses a certain way or can play a bit with his looks or doesnt act like the stereotypical toxic srtraight male you have to jump on him and call him gay at every chance you get? Can't yall just 

tumblr_mpaqgy0fUv1sxk8zwo1_400.gif

Thank you. I’ll admit I’ve personally made fun of Shawn myself but now I realize it’s come too far. He’s not even slightly feminine in here, yet everyone’s already calling him gay and worst of all, in a mocking manner. 

You heard it people, it’s not only the straights who use “gay” and “bottom” as an insult and a mocking expression, but also the gays themselves. Who would’ve guessed. When a straight guy makes fun of another for painting his nails and wearing makeup, and proceeds to call him “gay” in an insulting manner, the entire gay community brings their claws out. Yet we do the same thing ourselves.

Tragic.

Archived