life

New Gaga IG Post

Hebi

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Those socks, I canā€™tĀ :rip:

Thatā€™s exactly what I wear when I fly though, no judgmentĀ :laughga:

Gurl, what do you mean exactly what you wear? Those socks probably cost more than my lifeĀ :bradley:

LiberatƩ mi amor

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Gurl, what do you mean exactly what you wear? Those socks probably cost more than my lifeĀ :bradley:

LOL canā€™t wait for @ARTPOPthatbootyĀ to tell us that those only LOOK like drugstore socks butĀ theyā€™re actually YSL or somethingĀ :ladyhaha:

17 minutes ago, LaLa said:

LOL canā€™t wait for @ARTPOPthatbootyĀ to tell us that those only LOOK like drugstore socks butĀ theyā€™re actually YSL or somethingĀ :ladyhaha:

Never forget when he told us the brand of water.

ydnmnme

"Also my hair is pink":ladyhaha:

Gotta love herĀ :saira:

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

Magneto

She looks soĀ comfy and fuzzy, I'd love to snuggle with her:diane: Also her hair is pink

Free my mind

alextruper17
35 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

her Lover era is coming.Ā :selena:

She looks gorgeous.

I'd be here for it

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

IAmNotHere1997

"Back to Vegas, Baby!!!! [...] Iā€™m only happy because the Astros beat the Yankees my team, [...] Also my hair is pink."

Is she shading Vegas againĀ :selena:Ā first "11 days in Vegas should be illegal", and now "Back to Vegas šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ but I'm only happy because of ..."

Franch Toast
11 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

"Back to Vegas, Baby!!!! [...] Iā€™m only happy because the Astros beat the Yankees my team, [...] Also my hair is pink."

Is she shading Vegas againĀ :selena:Ā first "11 days in Vegas should be illegal", and now "Back to Vegas šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ but I'm only happy because of ..."

She's not shading Vegas at all. You left out an important part of her post: "#EnigmaĀ And the Washington Nationals the WILD CARD ā™ ļøā™¦ļøā™„ļøā™£ļøbeat the Astros in theĀ #worldseriesĀ ." She's saying that she's only happy with the outcome of the game ā€“ i.e.,Ā Washington Nationals winning ā€“Ā because the Astros beat her beloved Yankees. It has absolutely nothing to do with Vegas.Ā 

She/Her/Hers

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived