đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Harleys In Hawaii Debuts at #110

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Arturo
2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

#10 on bubbling under isn't #110. It's more like #150 considering songs on the recurrent chart are ahead in performance.

You couldn’t just let it go? Nnn savage. I contemplated posting this but was like nah the good sis been through enough :rip: 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
56 minutes ago, Arturo said:

You couldn’t just let it go? Nnn savage. I contemplated posting this but was like nah the good sis been through enough :rip: 

I'm obligated to not let it slide when miss Katheryn's receipts are inflated

rsz_1gaga_oscars.jpg.9f3629ebbebcaf9dcc1

Her success is truly off the charts :poot:

angels forever, forever angels

Itsbrenda

I think her down turn started in 2015 with the song that had the music video of her and a kite or something? 

it’s fine, but 5 years of constant releases and nothing really sticks is a tricky one. Her music videos still seem to get a lot of views though, I don’t know if they are real or not but the gp doesn’t seem to have cared so have a billion people watched her videos? 

I actually have liked her music since 2015 more then before but I think she needs a loooonnnggg break from music and the public eye.

she also needs to decided what her sound is, is it just teen girl pop forever? Or does she have something else to say. 

18 hours ago, HighRoad said:

And to all you h*es who said she was in her ARTPOP era.....

:awkney:

Gaga's ARTPOP era was never a fail. It sold just as much as many of the other popstars that year, maybe a little less, but high enough for that time. But Gaga never did this bad. ARTPOP was a decline in terms of Gaga's other chart performances, but when you set a bar that high so early in your career (almost 100m records sold in the tf/tfm era combined), it's hard to match and replicate.

hankhatesyouall

A bunch of gays making fun of a woman whose net exceeds $330 mln because her trashy single didn't conquer the charts. The stan bubble is so sad. 

1 hour ago, hankhatesyouall said:

A bunch of gays making fun of a woman whose net exceeds $330 mln because her trashy single didn't conquer the charts. The stan bubble is so sad. 

i find this comment about disrespectful for the gay community.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

venusfly
44 minutes ago, Smith said:

i find this comment about disrespectful for the gay community.

the gays deserve it sometimes :selena:

StrawberryBlond

How did this chart lower than Small Talk, which the majority didn't like or even watch the video for? Why is there no promo for this song? Why aren't Katy's fans watching and liking this video? Why aren't her fans downloading the song? Why aren't her fans...being fans? Why has Katy seemingly being erased from the public's memory? Did the flop of Bon Appetit just break her power? I'm genuinely baffled as to what went so disastrously wrong that the public suddenly didn't want anything to do with her. I'm honestly wondering at this point if the sales of previous singles were inflated because I don't get how she had smashes such a short while ago, with several million sales and 2 billion+ viewed videos and now this. She's not had a sound change so drastic that it could've turned people off forever, so what gives?

8 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

#10 on bubbling under isn't #110. It's more like #150 considering songs on the recurrent chart are ahead in performance.

Is it just a cute little upcoming chart? I've always been confused as to what it means to not chart in the top 100 but be #120 or something. I'm sure I heard of a song that charted at #102 and was #2 on the Bubbling Under chart so I just assumed every number after 100 flows on from there. But does it really mean basically nothing?

Archived