💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s golden globe dress is stolen by maid allegedly

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

gagannefrancc

do y'all think they purposely left it there coz it's huge and hard to carry?

or they left the dress there because they thought the valentino office already knew they would just go there and pick it up but somehow it was neglected? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

I just don't understand...How could her team "forget" her dress, and how could Valentino be so lackadaisical about it all if they'd only loaned it to her? Why wouldn't someone from the company call up Bobby and ask where the dress was? And in turn, why wouldn't someone on her team call the hotel asking if the dress had been left there? None of this makes sense. Are we sure this isn't a fake story? 

She/Her/Hers

ZiggyZiggs

maybe there were two dresses? the one she wore and a backup? and the backup got somehow left behind?

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I just don't understand...How could her team "forget" her dress, and how could Valentino be so lackadaisical about it all if they'd only loaned it to her? Why wouldn't someone from the company call up Bobby and ask where the dress was? And in turn, why wouldn't someone on her team call the hotel asking if the dress had been left there? None of this makes sense. Are we sure this isn't a fake story? 

I agree, it seems sooooo easy to track the dress down....

Valentino employee is like "Hmm I never got that call from Tom Eerebout about Gaga's Golden Globe dress, better get that back" *calls Tom* "Hey Tom where is the dress we loaned Gagz?"

Tom: "Oh let me check with my assistant... Oh **** I think it is at the hotel still!" *calls hotel* 

Hotel: Yah its here takin up our whole effing lost and found closet lol

Tom: Oh yah I should probably get that back before Valentino bills us for buying the dress. Hey Assistant pls return this dress

:duck:

Like... maybe the ball just got dropped and Valentino thought Gaga's style team was gonna return it and Gaga's team thought Valentino's boys were gonna pick it up themselves :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

mmmmonster

There's no way this was intentionally left behind.  Doesn't make sense for it to be forgotten either, between her stylists (& their assistants), her assistants (& their assistants), the rest of her team who were present, the hotel, and Valentino, someone would've dealt with this enormous dress - it's not just a fishnet that's left behind.  If it was a gift from Valentino, she would've archived it; if not, Valentino would've made sure to get it back for their own archives.  This just makes no sense.

Whatever happened (if this story is true), I just hope that LG and Valentino can talk it out and not let this ruin their working relationship.  

It’s such an inconspicuous piece of clothing I could easily see how everyone on her team missed it as they were leaving the hotel room!:saladga:

Somethings not adding up here! 

It is pretty incredible that what was probably a miscommunication between the style team and the Valentino team was left to go on so long, but not that surprising, honestly.

My best friend worked housekeeping in a really nice hotel for a while, and rich people can be incredible careless with their things, but then the second there's a problem be all like "OMG the MAID must have STOLEN it!! Call the POLICE!" when it's really like, get your sh*t together guys :triggered:

(I do question why the hotel didn't try calling Gaga's people when the dress was found because it's obviously hers, but maybe they did and nobody go back to them)

Archived