Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

But TikTok debuted with over 600K in the US alone so..

Tik Tok didn't debut big. It creeped up to the #1 spot after a long time then sold 600K plus the week after Christmas (iTunes gift cards).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

I really didn't like Skyfall. Had wonderful and dramatic instrumentation but the chorus seems to be lacking something. The vocals, like usual, are on point.

MANiCURE1295

I really didn't like Skyfall. Had wonderful and dramatic instrumentation but the chorus seems to be lacking something. The vocals, like usual, are on point.

Yeah I think everything besides the chorus is great....it's just so underwhelming...

Alcj8.jpg

New Kelly Clarkson single to coincide with the release of Greatest Hits album. It will be released next week. The album will be released on November 19.

OMFG OMFG

pefect. just perfect :clap:

oh god, i haven't even heard it yet and know it's gonna go to the top 5.

Damn, Kelly should have waited to release her new single until all these new releases die down. I know I haven't heard the song yet, but she doesn't stand a chance against this giant tidal wave of new releases.

Skyfall" is the latest single supported by hourly radio plays from Clear Channel Media and Entertainment's chain of stations. For 24 hours beginning at 6 AM local time on Friday, Oct. 5, all of Clear Channel's mainstream top 40, adult top 40 and adult contemporary stations will play "Skyfall" hourly.

IT.IS.COMING.

Americano

lmao i'm so scared of skyfall

thank god gaga is not in the game right now to compete with that

basically this :lmao:

lmao i'm so scared of skyfall

thank god gaga is not in the game right now to compete with that

MTE. Bless the fact that she waited until 2013.

Bryan, I remember you said that if you didn't get a single by Oct. 2012 you'd be pissed. Guess you're not pissed anymore. :usrs:

Americano

MTE. Bless the fact that she waited until 2013.

Bryan, I remember you said that if you didn't get a single by Oct. 2012 you'd be pissed. Guess you're not pissed anymore. :usrs:

Nope. I wasn't anticipating a mega-Adele smash to come out in October

What's sad is that Xtina flopping isn't even being treated as big news.

We'll know Gaga is on top as long as the media makes a big deal about her every little misstep.