• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Red - Better than last two songs. And it sounds nothing like Hair...

Locked Out of Heaven - Don't like him and this song does nothing to convince me he's worth listening to.

Skyfall - I really love the violins. My favorite single by her by a long shot.

Robotboy

damn taylor swift is huge in the us :O you really like the cheesy stuff. :)

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Arizonadream777

I can see ADeles career going the same way Alanis morrissettes career rent. Alanis had JLP, which was huge and sold about 28mil ww and everyone was talking about and she because a huge star. Well adele had 21 doing amazing like JLP. But then ALanis took time out but put out the song "Uninvite" for a movie and it was a great success. Adele is putting out her james Bond song out and it will be a success. Then Alanis finally came out with her next album which went muli platnium, selling 3mil but was a huge drop compared to JLP and she lost many fans. After that it was down hill. That's what I see happening to adele. I'm sorry but Adele is boring as hell. Her music is so meloncholy her concerts are boring. She either stands in front of the mic or sits there. I'm not gonna waste my time going to a concert where someone just sings slow music for 2 hours. I'd fall a sleep.

I can see ADeles career going the same way Alanis morrissettes career rent. Alanis had JLP, which was huge and sold about 28mil ww and everyone was talking about and she because a huge star. Well adele had 21 doing amazing like JLP. But then ALanis took time out but put out the song "Uninvite" for a movie and it was a great success. Adele is putting out her james Bond song out and it will be a success. Then Alanis finally came out with her next album which went muli platnium, selling 3mil but was a huge drop compared to JLP and she lost many fans. After that it was down hill. That's what I see happening to adele. I'm sorry but Adele is boring as hell. Her music is so meloncholy her concerts are boring. She either stands in front of the mic or sits there. I'm not gonna waste my time going to a concert where someone just sings slow music for 2 hours. I'd fall a sleep.

What kind of basic song? :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha0pJ0zsFJo&feature=player_embedded

:rip:

I'm sorry but this is just laughable.

MANiCURE1295

3 taylor Swift in the top 7 on Itunes. Holy God. She's gonna sell huge amounts of Albums.