• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

I just realized that as of March 2011 I am Sasha Fierce has sold about 7 million copies worldwide. Gaga has already completed that feat and it's only been a year and a half since Born This Way released!

And people said BTW was a flop. :nacho:

Haters can hate

I am laughing right now at the people, including cynical fans and haters that tried to lower her sales below or around 5 million. and this is for LAST YEAR. she obviously has sold even more since the tour. and from a era that was supposedly a "flop". 6.8 millions baby.

Her so-called "flop era" has included 7 million albums sold, four top 10 singles (including six weeks at #1), and a sold-out stadium world tour. The other stans wish their favs could flop so flawlessly.

MANiCURE1295

Her so-called "flop era" has included 7 million albums sold, four top 10 singles (including six weeks at #1), and a sold-out stadium world tour. The other stans wish their favs could flop so flawlessly.

Born This Way was in no way a flop. It's sold such a great amount. And its tour is going to be one of the most top grossing tours in history. Katy Perry or Rihanna could NEVER DO THAT. They will never accomplish that.

MANiCURE1295

Bruno just debuted on YouTube!

I like it but I don't think Adele will have anything to worry about.

I knew Bruno wouldn't disapoint me

Edit: Is someone going to edit the OP with the new sales we have for the Fame Monster and BTW?

Edited by Edgelover129

Americano

I knew Bruno wouldn't disapoint me

Edit: Is someone going to edit the OP with the new sales we have for the Fame Monster and BTW?

What sales

I absolutely hate that new bruno song. Horrible and really annoying.

MANiCURE1295

What sales

Look in the charts thread. ATRL reported that BTW has sold 6.8 million. And some new sales for the Fame Monster.

What sales

It's so different than whats on radio. Congrats Bruno for doing something different

Oyemiamor

That Bruno Mars song sounds like the Police's Don't stand so close to me. His voice even reminds me of sting.

I love the new Bruno. Such a relief after a slew of really bland releases. And their are worse groups to sound like than Police.

Sorry by Ciara sucks, idg why her label keeps insisting on those bland midtempo ballads, yawn

and Bruno's new single sucks too lmao