Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

not that superslaying as I was thinking it to be :ohwell:

and I believe it's called "Skyfall", not "Skycloud"

:laughga:

This, great song but not the huge storm I was expecting ! Well I hope...

MANiCURE1295

This, great song but not the huge storm I was expecting ! Well I hope...

Same. I expected a much "bigger" song

Edit: 3000th post :)

Edited by Edgelover129

guys, what happened to shakira's new single?

...Shakira and Gerard have decided to focus solely on preparing for the baby. Thus, no new album or single will be released during 2012, contrary to what Roc Nation and Shakira.com had previously announced. While this news is disappointing, we must respect Shakira's decision to put her music aside temporarily to enjoy the pleasures of being a new mom.

The new album is now slated for sometime next year, most likely in conjunction with Shakira's appearance on The Voice (though no dates have been picked at this point in time)....

http://www.shakirame...ews/detail/1120

i think they will cancel "Truth or Dare" and release something fresh in the winter 2013... But Truth or Dare sounds sooooooooo HOT! That would smash everywhere! :excited2:

p.s. sorry for off topic :P

Edited by Mr.GaGo

I was wikipediaing Kesha to find out how Die Young is doing... and this was found under her Profile

Kesha co-wrote every song on her first two albums and considers herself a primary source for STDs... :lmao:

The Adele song is sultry... I like it. It still could manage to be a big hit.

It will smash because it's Adele.

MANiCURE1295

I just realized that as of March 2011 I am Sasha Fierce has sold about 7 million copies worldwide. Gaga has already completed that feat and it's only been a year and a half since Born This Way released!

All Adele songs sound very average to me, so this one will probably explode just like most of the others.

jhonyguy04

I just realized that as of March 2011 I am Sasha Fierce has sold about 7 million copies worldwide. Gaga has already completed that feat and it's only been a year and a half since Born This Way released!

I am laughing right now at the people, including cynical fans and haters that tried to lower her sales below or around 5 million. and this is for LAST YEAR. she obviously has sold even more since the tour. and from a era that was supposedly a "flop". 6.8 millions baby.