• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

I really

I don't really like FFY

I really don't like any songs right now except Die Young. I think a lot of stuff being released now is kind of tired. I hope we get some different stuff next week.

I really

I really don't like any songs right now except Die Young. I think a lot of stuff being released now is kind of tired. I hope we get some different stuff next week.

Die Young is basically a remake of good feeling...well, at least it sounds like it.

Die Young is basically a remake of good feeling...well, at least it sounds like it.

I know. But I like it, a lot. And apparently so do a lot of other people.

The big question of them all now is will Gangnam Style finally hit #1 in the HOT 100 chart. I can imagine the meltdowns everywhere. :lmao:

RabbitHeart

My radio station started playing it when WAY was peaking. I think that was in March or something :smh:

I haven't heard my top 40 stations play it at all :cry: out of the entire iTunes top 20, they play Gangnam Style a ton (started to before it got HUGE), OMN, WANEGBT, BM(OLK), and Too Close I've only heard once or twice each, Don't Wake Me Up, ALAYLM, and Whistle frequently...and they play nothing else :sick: I always feel like my state is so out of the loop.

Robotboy

i hope US radio can play gangnam style more so it will block every single artist lol. its just to accept its a worldwide hit now getting like 10 million views/day on youtube aswell. 300 million views already :dead:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Lion Heart

I'm here for Gangman Style cock-blocking of all these ba--l releases :nacho:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀