Americano

Featured Posts

WarriorPrince

*New OneDirection

Impacting Now; Add Date September 25th

http://www.allaccess.../cool-new-music

http://www.allaccess...future-releases

1348161892-100x100.jpg

As i said before, the song is like WMYB but with s-x related lyrics, yet they still managed to stay generic as hell.

But not a surprise that they look smokin' on the music video. :L4G:

Edited by WarriorPrince

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Awful 1D song :sick:

... and why is 'Nobody Knows' from P!nk 2006's album #80 on Itunes ?

A contestant from the X-Factor auditioned with it and it was aired yesterday. She did really well!

HITS predicts that Taylor Swift will once again open with over 1 million copies sold and 1D with 500K. Say goodbye to that #1 album X-Tina. :duck: Didn't know that people were eager for 1D music THAT bad!

Edited by ozzy8923

boysboysboys

I'm not sure Taylor's album will sell 1M on its first week, but I do believe 1D will get to 500K or more. This and I doubt LWWY will do too well on the Hot 100.

Still can't believe Jay Brown right now. Def Jam must think forcing Rihanna down our throats with filler-laden albums and singles presence is the key to making her a huge musical success. I mean, at least give the audience a break.

Does Rihanna have a new single coming out!? I thought that must have been false after nothing was released last week lol

September 25 is the supposed release date.

Does Rihanna have a new single coming out!? I thought that must have been false after nothing was released last week lol

It's apparently called Diamonds and is a Benny Blanco and Sia (and perhaps Stargate) collaboration.

Edited by Deacon

boysboysboys

It's apparently called Diamonds and is a Benny Blanco and Sia (and perhaps Stargate) collaboration.

Benny Blanco or Benny Benassi?

Benny Blanco or Benny Benassi?

Blanco. Rihanna tweeted "you and I were like diamonds in the sky." Blanco later tweeted "like diamonds in the sky..." which Sia then retweeted.

boysboysboys

Blanco. Rihanna tweeted "you and I were like diamonds in the sky." Blanco later tweeted "like diamonds in the sky..." which Sia then retweeted.

Oh. I like Benassi more, but that's okay.

I don't think the new 1D song will do very well. They're fading already, believe it or not. 'Beautiful' was a huge 2012 smash, and then their second single flopped. There's no excuse for that given the amount momentum they had.

boysboysboys

I will say this about Team Rihanna, though: there is probably no other artist out there with the kind of Grade-A production that Team Rihanna has. You really get the result of a mass of thoughts, measurement, tasking and subsequent brainstorming: the svelteness, the refinement and depth of the sound. Rihanna may not often do these songs justice, but you do get an eye for that.

If Gaga wants to win in 2013, she needs to defeat this.

That is why I want her and the Haus to take as much time, advice and inner peace as they can. :)

Edited by boysboysboys

MANiCURE1295

Metacritic Update:

The Truth About Love (P!nk) - 77

Kiss (Carly Rae Jepsen) - 66

Cruel Summer - 64

Go P!nk!!!!