💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Stop with the overuse of 'flop'. Everyone's "flopping" according to you, even Christina because she fell a place on iTunes. Not only is it obnoxious, but it comes across like you bask in other artists "underperforming" just because they don't have huge #01 hits.

I am rooting for Xtina though. I was just saying it because we are talking about charts, and Marina is flopping in them. And somebody bought her up, and I said that comment. It is not like I randomly said it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Stop with the overuse of 'flop'. Everyone's "flopping" according to you, even Christina because she fell a place on iTunes. Not only is it obnoxious, but it comes across like you bask in other artists "underperforming" just because they don't have huge #01 hits.

This omg!

I really want Try to do well :flutter: can't believe how high it is on iTunes! Has it even been sent to radio yet?

Americano

God, P!nk needs to go away. She's horrible.

I'm glad Your Body is holding up though.

I will say Xtina is continuing the 2012 trend of successful, but MODESTLY successful, pop girl comebacks. No mega returns.

Kesha is the last one that can change that this year, we'll see how she does. After her, it's Gaga up.

I am rooting for Xtina though. I was just saying it because we are talking about charts, and Marina is flopping in them. And somebody bought her up, and I said that comment. It is not like I randomly said it.

You constantly go on about artists flopping, and you never give any indication that it's anything other than you rooting for them to fail. Start being more clear :smh:

God, P!nk needs to go away. She's horrible.

I'm glad Your Body is holding up though.

I will say Xtina is continuing the 2012 trend of successful, but MODESTLY successful, pop girl comebacks. No mega returns.

Kesha is the last one that can change that this year, we'll see how she does. After her, it's Gaga up.

I think Kesha will have an extremely successful comeback. Radio has been so thirsty for her since she left the scene with Blow.

Americano

I think Kesha will have an extremely successful comeback. Radio has been so thirsty for her since she left the scene with Blow.

I still hear 'Blow' on the radio sometimes, lol

Well, it seems like we're in for some SERIOUS competition on September 25:

- One Direction: Massive fan-base and guaranteed #1 on itunes on the first day and I expect first week sales of above 300K.

- Rihanna: More radio power than 1D and Ke$ha but not a strong digital seller (judging from her latest release).

- Ke$ha: Strong digital seller and huge radio power, however, it's arguable that Rihanna has more radio power.

I can see Ke$ha having the upper hand. 1D will probably debut BIG and then drop like a rock or stay in the lower regions of the top 10 and eventually climb back into the top 5 after more promotion and radio play. Rihanna is losing digital sales prowess as we speak (Her latest song reached #2 on Radio Songs and #3 on Pop Radio but didn't even cross the 2 million mark). So, yes, due to the fact that radio seems hunfry for Ke$ha and she is a consistent digital seller (Her latest single, Blow, recently crossed the 3 million mark in sales in the US), I can see her doing the best.

Edited by ozzy8923