• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

But the album does. I don't think that's any better. :laughga:

I'll worry about that in November :laughga:

Don't keep your hopes up for Rihanna. WFL 2.0 is on it's way. You won't be able to tell the difference.

Hm, I think this will be different. I mean it will be dance for sure, but different from WFL. :)

Kesha sounds like she got herself another long running Top 10 hit. Not as a good as WRWWR but ....

It is fresher Kesha than Pink's lead single. A bit more organic and toned down, not as boisterous. Like Luke mixed in a smidgen of the Katy radio friendly formula.

I mean, did it really take her 2 YEARS to make that?! :duck: If I were her fan, I would be outraged. She probably wrote that last month when she was hung over.

Americano

2012 has just been a lackluster year in music for me :noparty:.

Looking forward to Diamonds though. :music:

Our last hope

:giveup:

I NEED GAGA. :cryga: POP MUSIC NEEDS GAGA. :cryga: THE WORLD NEEDS GAGA. :cryga: and a lil' bit of BritBrit. :lolgaga:

Edited by ozzy8923

Dunno what people were expecting from Ke$ha. I personally won't brush off her claims of having a rock influenced album as BS just yet as some of the other stuff heard so far sounds promising. They were obviously gonna play it safe with a generic track for the lead single considering she's been away from the charts for so long.

Sounds just like Levels/Good Feeling but are we really that surprised considering it's Dr. Luke?

I look forward to seeing what Rihanna does, she said it's something laid back and not dancey, "different to what people would expect". So I hope she delivers.

Dunno what people were expecting from Ke$ha. I personally won't brush off her claims of having a rock influenced album as BS just yet as some of the other stuff heard so far sounds promising. They were obviously gonna play it safe with a generic track for the lead single considering she's been away from the charts for so long.

Sounds just like Levels/Good Feeling but are we really that surprised considering it's Dr. Luke?

I look forward to seeing what Rihanna does, she said it's something laid back and not dancey, "different to what people would expect". So I hope she delivers.

She won't. :lolgaga: