Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

boysboysboys

Tell me about it.

Something must be done.

Well, SOPA is out there. I'm just not sure it's touching the right sites. :crossed:

Edited by boysboysboys

BB Hot 100 calculations for NEXT week based on 5 days of itunes bars, current airplay and a streaming estimate

#position, sales (000's) + Mediabase airplay (A.I. millions) + streaming (Ks x 6%) = points, artist, song, (change on Hot 100)

~#28 108 + 13 + 2 = 81 Christina Aguilera Your Body (New)

*points = 65% x sales/K + 70% x Mediabase airplay (A.I. millions) + 6% x on demand streaming/K

P!nk will lose some sales of Blow Me due to 'complete my album'

Approx week's sales for Gaga: PF 4.8, TEOG 4.7K, BTW 3.8, JD 3.8K, BR 3.7K, Y+I 3.6K, Americano 2.4K

I am honestly shocked. I thought for SURE this was a smash for her.

Rihanna described her new single as "happy, laid-back, hippy, and different from what's expected." Don't tell me she's going reggae. :fail: Well, then again, I wouldn't mind Rihanna flopping so it can teach her label a nice little lesson. :awesome: WEll I just hope Ke$ha doesn't disappoint! :party:

41007-guest.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJRWJ7XAVILM57L6A&Expires=1348350153&Signature=TF%2FJSacTVVwigbpuYwRVpObF%2Fes%3D

Nice. Giving me LOUD cover teas.

Rihanna described her new single as "happy, laid-back, hippy, and different from what's expected." Don't tell me she's going reggae. :fail: Well, then again, I wouldn't mind Rihanna flopping so it can teach her label a nice little lesson. :awesome: WEll I just hope Ke$ha doesn't disappoint! :party:

41007-guest.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJRWJ7XAVILM57L6A&Expires=1348350153&Signature=TF%2FJSacTVVwigbpuYwRVpObF%2Fes%3D

Nice. Giving me LOUD cover teas.

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SINGLE COVER :worship2:

YAS RIRI

OMG. I DON'T EVEN LIKE HER THAT MUCH. :giveup:

Edited by Arturo

boysboysboys

I am honestly shocked. I thought for SURE this was a smash for her.

Lols, I never know when you're trolling or not bew :P

Love you for it tbh.

boysboysboys

It's not just LA and Def Jam, it's Team Rihanna itself. I won't have trouble believing she is the breadwinner of the family and that they're coddling her to get what they want. Not a nice position to be in if she keeps underperforming.

It's an okay cover.

In other news, Michael Buble will re-release his smash Christmas album, Christmas, on November 26. THIS WILL SLAY. He passed 2.3 million sales in the US, expect this to cross the 3 million mark in the US by early 2013 and the 5 million mark WW.

Edited by ozzy8923

boysboysboys

In other news, Michael Buble will re-release his smash Christmas album, Christmas, on November 26. THIS WILL SLAY. He passed 2.3 million sales in the US, expect this to cross the 3 million mark by early 2013.

If it's the same album, it will not do better than the last one. Not even 50%, trust.

I'm actually looking forward to Ke$ha's album. Her last EP was surprisingly good.

Me too.

I'm actually looking forward to Ke$ha's album. Her last EP was surprisingly good.

Same. Can't wait to hear the single :music: