💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Sure, they have a lot of digital sales, but look at how many singles they've released. The ratio for singles/sales is not that good compared to Gaga or even Katy Perry.

:tea:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Just A Holy Fool

:lmao: oh Christina, you is floppin hard.

I kinda like Your Body though :derpga:

Edited by Just A Holy Fool

I like the video for your body, but I feel that the whole concept reminds me of Paparazzi and Telephone. I genuinely hope she doesn't get compared to this.

I can't at Nelly Furtado flopping. TSI is a great album, cannot stop listening to it, and I highly recomend "Waiting for the night"; should be the lead single. :(

I like the video for your body, but I feel that the whole concept reminds me of Paparazzi and Telephone. I genuinely hope she doesn't get compared to this.

It could get compared to "It's my life" by No Doubt:

But still a very entertaining video by Xtina. :)

It could get compared to "It's my life" by No Doubt:

But still a very entertaining video by Xtina. :)

yeah I know that theme has been done before. but her coming from gaga comparisons, is like gaga vogueing in a video. but i guess she doesn't give a ****

What we'll never know is where MTN would have peaked under the NEW billboard chart rules; #34 perhaps. I wonder how it would have done on Streaming.

:deadbanana:

I hate these billboard rules

Like confetti :nacho:

LOL Yez! YEZ!!! LOL

So LOL Arturo got me cackling! So how high do ya'll think 'YB' will go now that the video's out?

LOL Like confetti....

I read the last few pages and... am I the only one who feels Marry The Night did ok ?

I heard it two times this week. It peaked at #11 in here and it's probably platinum (80k) by now. Every single off BTW did Amazing in Montreal at least. Canada/Quebec = Gagaland :)

***and I think some of you are way too concerned about the Adele VS Gaga thing. She'll release a single for a soundtrack and will most probably will take 2013 off. I really hope her new single will destroy the competition.

They don't even have the same fanbase anyway, so they can both slay ideally.

Edited by Freddy