new video

Katy Perry - ASMR: Harleys In Hawaii

Varys

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

Okay, that Bill dude needs to start a Youtube channel, his voice is actually soothing :selena:

Prismatic Light
20 minutes ago, Reginald said:

GET THAT PROMO LMAO 

Hide contents

I LOVE that she never takes herself too seriously

7 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

OH GOD

DID SHE REALLY

I just love her so much omigod

I wish every celebrity didn't take herself too seriously just like Katy 

This is one of the things that makes me love her so much! She's always brought positive and funny vibes in everything she has done in her career, and it's such a great lesson imp!

I'm concerned and amused by all those little atrocities and haters who literally takes these little things she does so seriously just to criticize (especially if meant to be funny and ironic like here), truly pathetic lmao. 

And I love how light-hearted she's been through this era, she's happy, has low expectations on charts, she's going to get married soon and have a baby soon and she releases music she likes and funny contents for her fans, I couldn't live without her positive vibes tbh:kara:

Be kind 🧡

Pop Music

I didn't think she'd stoop to this and I just can't. The song is honestly my least favorite of the pre released she's released so far. Not a bad song but just weakest of them all. Also I know she's in a garage bc it's about a Harley and like mechanics and all that bullshit but it was very unnecessary 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ryansamonster

Wait?! Why is she whispering though?? :laughga:

It was funny when Bill distracted her but I couldn’t get through the whole video. 

Smother Em Eh

No one: 

Katy: Ooooeee I know I’ll whisper my song in ASMR :laughga:

Katy gurl, 

source.gif

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Robo Ga

The day Gaga sinks this low is the day I delete my account on this cursed site :lolga:

🤖⚡️

RAMROD

Her trend chasing to look hip and cool are always so awkward and about 5 years late, including this one :smh:

What will she do next? Palette swapping with YouTube beauty gurus?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived