FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
Just now, dllcll said:

wait what are lana stans called? :oprah:

she said something like she did not like fan names because she thinks it take out their individuality

Tom Nook
Just now, dllcll said:

Depressed gays :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

FfFfFfFF

#7 | Doin’ Time

doin.png

AVERAGE: 8,69

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Enzo, @GaGaLB@LazyTurtle@Davian, @alextruper17, @huttont, @MrBlue and @TMM90

LOWEST SCORE: 3 from @Blue Madonna

COMMENTS

@Loeppke Possibly her best cover, respects the original as well as adding her own flair to it. 

@Enzo better than the original

@RudraCNG It doesn't really fit this album but it's a good, summerish song

@littlepotter The intro which she posted on instagram was such an eargasm. I was so hyped for this but the rest of the song sounded too bland for me. I would've loved a more Lana production. I still enjoy it.

@HausOfHarlow It's pretty solid song honestly. Not my favorite, but still enjoyable to listen to. 

@LazyTurtle I love this song since it's release. Masterpiece. And it's also so much, much better than original song!)

@ryansamonster I was shook when I found out she’d be covering this. Not only does she keep the integrity of the Sublime version but she totally makes it her own. Her voice is like a summertime breeze on a sunny day. 

@Lona Delery I love this track. Sleek and clean production paired with Lana's backing vocals make it an absolute bop. 

@Amphetamine Glad it was included- def adds a little spice to the album, kinda like HBTB on Honeymoon. Love the production and her vocals. 

@Davian Even though I’m not a fan of Lana, I loved this song the moment I heard it! It motivated me to listen to the album since I love this track very much.

@Ally Campana I probably listen to this song the most out of any songs. Her version is so sultry and so airy. A masterpiece tbh.

@KatherineAt first, I didn't like the idea of another cover. At first, I didn't like the song either. But it grew up on me and now it's one of my favorite upbeat songs by her.

@Ployd A really great cover that only Lana could pull off.

@FfFfFfFF I was scared it would affect the flow of the album but listening to it in the context of the album doesn't feel disruptive but instead I feel like adds a new vibe (while not being out of place because even though it lacks the rock and raw instrumentation from all the other songs it has that dark Californian feel). The production on this track is great, her harmonies sound stunning and angelic and the beat is very well done - so overall a great song that deserved its place in the album.

@ice bear loved it when i heard the snippet for the first time, and the mv too, i'm "fine" with it

@huttont best song on the album, was really wishing the entire album would sound similar

@Sneaky Oliver The fact that this is a cover makes it even more incredible. I mean, she made it her own. I like the way it adds an 'uptempo' vibe compared to the other tracks especially by coming right before the bunch of ballads from the second-half of the album.

@MrBlue Love it. The whole album reminds me of my summer road trip this last summer.

@Nirvana Is a great cover and fits the album perfectly but I don't think it deserves a high position.

Just now, Andreu said:

sock2.thumb.jpg.59546760c08c7fee619f0e32

A KatyCat reserves the right to judge.

problem?

angels forever, forever angels

alextruper17
Just now, dllcll said:

Mother fvcker Daisys

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Lona Delery

doin time is that bop whew

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Ryusei
1 minute ago, dllcll said:

poppersniffing twinks (joking) 

Little Lansters (Joking again) 

Don't think there is a fan name :oprah: 

Musery

Andreu
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

A KatyCat reserves the right to judge.

problem?